General > Off Topic

Concerning Hammy

(1/6) > >>

TrailMyx:
A warning about the next post.

I know many of you come to this site to escape and have fun.  So if you don't want to read about sad things, I recommend you just not read any further.  But since it's my site...

I lost my little friend yesterday, and I find some comfort in others reading about it.  Plus, there's lots of people out there that go through this and there might be something here that might be helpful to others who may have to walk on the path I just got off.

I will update with some pictures in a little bit.

TrailMyx:

Crome969:

My sincerest condolences about the huge loss of Hammy.
As Cat owner i can feel exactly how you feel.
No matter of humans or Pets, if you lost your soulmate, your friend, your follower, there arent any words wich can be spoken.

Pearls:
This story brings tears to my eyes... The bond between a man and his friend animal is a strange one. Even though we do not speak the same language, we can understand one another by feeling, sensing, the other's state of mind. It is a beautifull thing. It makes me happy to know there are people like you out there caring.

The road you have endured wasn't an easy one. I'm sorry you had to part with a good friend.

Myself i have always been fond of cats. Since i was a kid i had a cat named Whiskey, a brown striped tiger-looking cat. God he was fat! Lol! My lazy little fat bastard which i loved so much. Dominant cat too. Then when i was still quite young the doctor said the cat's body was shutting down and that it would be better to put him down. We buried him in the backyard and the place still remains untouched with flowers planted around it.

Then a year or so later my sister had to give up her cat because she moved house. I'm still very good friends with this cat. My parents still don't grasp the special bond we share. If i call him out in the backyard, he always comes running within seconds. He's completely black with a little white spot in the front center of his neck.

I think that love is the only thing that matters. The rest just distracts us.

Don't believe you were selfish. Just like us, cats want to live as long as possible.
Take care Hamilton :)

Neo:
I'm sorry for your loss TM.

Pets can be dearer to us than people, and the way you describe Hammy, I'm sure that's how you felt about him. I've always told my girl that our pets should live forever. They love us unconditionally, as we love them back. For me, it's like a parent/child relationship, only purer.

They are sincere, and will never do anything to harm us.

I'm sorry you had to go through this.

All of us here at scriptuo think very highly of you.

Although no words can really help to ease your loss, know that our hearts are with you in this time of great sadness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version