Author Topic: Seems to be an active project, visit it on github?  (Read 54597 times)

Offline Spammy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spammy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Seems to be an active project, visit it on github?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 09:11:56 AM »
You could use .net dll for stealth and use full power of .net :)

Or wait a bit longer until i get my lazy ass up to finish the ScriptSDK wich advances the dll by a lot of new functions..

I'm looking forward to this!
Any date up in the air yet? ;)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 11:14:10 AM »
Due my 60 hours weekly workshift as Developer and my Ownership on a Freeshard i rarely get to work on it as i want to. But step by step it gets better.

Theoreticly i would suggest taking scriptdotnet dll from maxwell and start build your codebase and later step by step replace useful things from my framework with it.
My Framework use Maxwells dll as well.

Offline Spammy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spammy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 06:03:42 PM »
I tried but the dll i got did not match very well with the ScriptAPI.cs i got too... so in the end i receive alot of errors, like
Code: [Select]
Error 1 Cannot implicitly convert type 'uint' to 'int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?) D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 60 33 oRune
Error 2 'ScriptDotNet2.Data.XmfHTMLGump' does not contain a definition for 'Cliloc_ID' and no extension method 'Cliloc_ID' accepting a first argument of type 'ScriptDotNet2.Data.XmfHTMLGump' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 92 47 oRune
Error 3 'ScriptDotNet2.Stealth' does not contain a definition for 'Script_DragItem' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 109 29 oRune
Error 4 'ScriptDotNet2.Stealth' does not contain a definition for 'Script_DropItem' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 111 29 oRune
Error 5 'ScriptDotNet2.Data.XmfHTMLGump' does not contain a definition for 'Cliloc_ID' and no extension method 'Cliloc_ID' accepting a first argument of type 'ScriptDotNet2.Data.XmfHTMLGump' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 171 45 oRune
Error 6 Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<string>' to 'string[]' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 184 34 oRune
Error 7 'ScriptDotNet2.Stealth' does not contain a definition for 'Script_WaitJournalLine' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 227 29 oRune
Error 8 'ScriptDotNet2.Stealth' does not contain a definition for 'Script_ConsoleEntryUnicodeReply' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 229 29 oRune
Error 9 'ScriptDotNet2.Stealth' does not contain a definition for 'Script_DragItem' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 233 29 oRune
Error 10 'ScriptDotNet2.Stealth' does not contain a definition for 'Script_DropItem' D:\Stealth\oRune\Program.cs 235 29 oRune
Error 11 The type or namespace name 'ClilocRec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\Stealth\oRune\ScriptAPI.cs 1332 9 oRune

Can anyone provide me a link to download a ScriptDotNet2.dll, ScriptAPI.cs and matching Stealth program?
If anyone can just pm me and i'll give you my mail to send it.

Thanks!

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile

Tags: