Author Topic: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6  (Read 81655 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »
+1
cool.. one of these day's I'm gonna take up fishing.... and when I do. beware :P

I recommend the FaF for you then, Kham.  I'm not going to be fiddling with this version much.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »
+1
Speaking of fiddling, this does run pretty well on a freeshard (RunUO).  There's a couple of quirks, but really it nothing you can't live without.  There's actually a few other more serious annoyances with the FaF version.  But if you just want MIBs, this'll work.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline coyan2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 07:28:47 AM »
+1
Damn, I guess i took a game break at the wrong time... I missed out on the entire clean-up thing.. :( I would love to be able to get some of that armor..

But anyway, I will be giving this script a workout, as I am a big fisherman. Guess all I get to do now is just reap the rewards of the chests themselves.. :)

Thanks for this TM, Once again, you prove your scripting prowess is unmatched..
Coy..

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »
+1
Heh, well if you are looking for scripting prowess, you shouldn't look at this one.  It does the job, but it's really really old.  Its Bell-Bottoms chafe, and the mullet is completely outa control!

But yes, the clean up program netted me (pun intended) lots of extra points in the program for both the heartwood quester and fishing.  I think Nicar beat me fishing however; I got started late in the fishing point experience.  I was hooked on the heartwood quest for points because I had much wood (again, pun intended).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 11:59:39 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline coyan2

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 03:19:36 AM »
+1
Well, for a Full Auto, It rocks.. I had been using one from EUO, but it was not full auto, it it kept sailing around the world, and getting stuck in some spots, usually on the server lines. and Ive lost quite a few piles of hides, and scales, as it doesn't do bank runs. I tried to put them in, But at that time I still sucked at scripting.

This "TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter 1.5" is what I have dreamed of for along time... And it works super.. :)

Well it wont track pearls, BUT, I'm not into all the tracking stuff anyway..

Thanks again...
coy

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 06:26:15 AM »
+1

This "TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter 1.5" is what I have dreamed of for along time... And it works super.. :)

Well it wont track pearls, BUT, I'm not into all the tracking stuff anyway..

Thanks again...
coy

Now if you have dreamed about this, and have heard about fishing tales, then, there are rumors going around, that those of an elite status, have seen TMs Fully Auto Fisher. And yes, I got tons of points, I got all 3 armor sets and 2 of the jewels sets basically with the Auto fisher. I did waste tons of points though, wedding was around the end of the clean up and I was too busy to finish fishing up SOS that i had collected that were within about 2-4 screens of eachother.

Offline coyan2

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 07:37:23 AM »
+1
Well, Im going to be working on my elite status.. Just need to know a little more on how to get there.. :)

So far, Everything that i have seen of TM's has been some of the best of the best..
I can only imagine what is in the elite section...
Anyway, thanks to everyone that contributes to this site...

Coy.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »
+1
The pearl tracking for 1.5 was an added hack. It works much better in the FAF.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »
+1
Oh and Nicar beat the crap out of me in the points arena.  I only got 2 full suits and 1 set of jewels.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline zelda

• Activity:
    0%
  • zelda has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »
+1
just used the fishing script worked very well oh and used it on lexia shard thanks so much for posting it

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 10:29:44 AM »
+1
just used the fishing script worked very well oh and used it on lexia shard thanks so much for posting it

I run it there on Alexandria all the time.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »
+1
Alexandria is a great shard if you like fishing.  snicker7 has given fisherman much love including artifacts and bumped gold/container.  You get 5K there.  Too bad the magic loot still sucks monumentally.  But don't get me started with that problem..... ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »
+1
What Problem?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 05:01:47 PM »
+1
What Problem?

I chimed in some time ago when one of the other Alexandria players was griping about the magical looter generator being totally useless on Alexandria.  I have done 100s of chests and have kept *1* item.  At that point, I would recommend just not generating ANY loot just to save server CPU bandwidth and just give the gold.  But Warlock had kittens when everyone was railing on their loot generator, so instead of getting a tread-lock by beating the obviously dead horse, we let the tread die.

At least on OSI you get a useful item once in a while.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline aphoffis

• Activity:
    0%
  • aphoffis has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 05:34:34 AM »