Author Topic: Old EUO guy here  (Read 2303 times)

Offline M4yH3mTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • M4yH3m has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old EUO guy here
« on: December 26, 2019, 01:43:46 PM »
Whats up Scripters! I was an old EUO guy from way back! I learned a little of the coding language there, and actually made a script or 10 on my own. I was told by a friend about this site, and figured I would check it out! Hopefully the coding language is easier on here LOL!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Old EUO guy here
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 03:39:15 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 11:07:33 AM »
Well, I started playing UO when it was being beta tested. I played all the way through blackthorns revenge. Then my old computer stopped working, I broke up with my girl, moved 2 states away, and forgot about UO.
  I learned a few months ago that UO is now β€œfree” to play HAHAHAHAHA!!! I logged into my old accounts to find that yes, you CAN play for free, just don’t try to own a house, use the bank, or even own a PACKY!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Anywho.... I re-activated three of my accounts, and here I am.
   I want to learn to write my own scripts, so hopefully there are some people on here who are prepared to help an old man out. I will ask a lot of questions I’m sure! I look forward to contributing as much as possible. I have so many ideas running through my head for scripts... just need to learn how to make them come to fruition!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 11:41:33 AM »
Welcome to SUO! What kind of templates do you prefer to play? PvP or PvE? I personally enjoy treasure hunting on my tamer and love to fish.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 02:33:59 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 02:54:35 PM »
I am only PVM now. I have just about every skill you can imagine on soulstones! I am trying to find a 120 fishing scroll. I refuse to do all of those fishing quests lmao!!! Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I’m headed home from work now, and will be logging in on my pc to explore this site, and try to learn the scripting language!!! More to come soon I hope 😊

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 03:52:34 PM »
welcome to scriptuo,   how much does a 120 fishing scroll sell for in game now...  I might have a few in a box someplace...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 06:17:51 AM »
welcome to scriptuo,   how much does a 120 fishing scroll sell for in game now...  I might have a few in a box someplace...

I think somewhere around 100 mill

Tags: