General > Off Topic

My new retrocomputer project

(1/2) > >>

TrailMyx:
So even before I was into the whole UO thing, I was heavily into retrocomputers (really back then they weren't even "retro" lol).  In recent years that has kinda turned into my full-time hobby.  I noticed that I was doing a bunch of things that other people might benefit from my findings and experiences.  So I created a new website/forum that talks about anything retrocomputer-related.

https://retroactivity.net

I don't really mean to duplicated the great works of places like atariage, since this is really going to be a repository for my own work.  But as I found with scriptuo.com, people appreciated that and added to the whole experience.  So I figured, "what the hell."

Yes, SMF because easy.  I didn't want to have to think too much about it.  There's better forum software out there, but with those come additional annoyances.  So I'll stick with what I know.

So if you have any love for the old computer, come stop by and say "HI".

TM

Gaderian:
I tried to register over there, but alas: no go!

Was greeted with:
"Not Acceptable!
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

I know you have talked about some of these hobby projects before here. I don't have anything too old myself, but I have probably used some of the stuff you showed in the past.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Gaderian on December 14, 2021, 07:30:46 PM ---I tried to register over there, but alas: no go!

Was greeted with:
"Not Acceptable!
An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

I know you have talked about some of these hobby projects before here. I don't have anything too old myself, but I have probably used some of the stuff you showed in the past.

--- End quote ---

Kewl, I'll see what's up with that.  Thanks for checking!

TrailMyx:
Ok, I ended up turning reCaptcha off and was able to create a normal account.  So hopefully that was it.  I'll fiddle with getting that set up at a later date.

Tidus:
Nope, i tried to register:

Not acceptable! An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version