Author Topic: My name is Jack, I'm 39 and I don't want to live in a world where there is no UO  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Jack_UoTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jack_Uo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My name is Jack, I'm 39 and I don't want to live in a world where I can't play uo when I'm done with my responsibilities. Basically this is what I use to disconnect from my real life problems and not think about all the issues i cant solve. And scripting is what keeps UO being interesting.

I guess everyone has his/her own things but, for me, when I play UO all the things that make me sad and / or worried disappear and I can have a normal life.

I hope this was an acceptable introduction.

Regards to everyone.

Jack.

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
Welcome to you Jack,

I fully respect your melancholy post, UO is a perfect alternative to the disgusting world we live in.
I hope that you will find in our community, all the scripts that will make you vibrate.

See you soon !

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Well first off - Hi Jack.. now that we have the feeling of a intros out of the way, trust me you are not the only one who plays for sense of normal desires!! Glad to see you found a outlet. Welcome and enjoy!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
My name is Jack, I'm 39 and I don't want to live in a world where I can't play uo when I'm done with my responsibilities. Basically this is what I use to disconnect from my real life problems and not think about all the issues i cant solve. And scripting is what keeps UO being interesting.

I guess everyone has his/her own things but, for me, when I play UO all the things that make me sad and / or worried disappear and I can have a normal life.

I hope this was an acceptable introduction.

Regards to everyone.

Jack.

What do you like to do in game? What are your favorite templates? Do you play freeshards or official?

Tags: