Author Topic: Feeling nostalgic!  (Read 1131 times)

Offline GlimmerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Glimmer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Feeling nostalgic!
« on: April 07, 2023, 12:21:19 AM »
I used to play UO back in the 90s and early 2000s and have been feeling nostalgic as many other games lately haven't been able to hold my interest long.  I have been playing off and on for a few months now and ready to start dabbling into learned the coding aspect.  Back in the day I was able to look at scripts and understand what was going on.  I am hoping with this site i will be able to remember that old lost skill!  Look forward to interacting with all of you!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling nostalgic!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 05:23:42 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling nostalgic!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 12:40:59 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: