Author Topic: Hi Everybody  (Read 520 times)

Offline LisarielTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lisariel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi Everybody
« on: June 20, 2022, 05:22:30 PM »
Hey, i've been back now  :D, after some years of pause and enjoying UO now again, as in the first days.
I am one of the very first player and beginning of UO when it launched and played some years on Drachenfels ...it was the first game in that style and so amazing. So i begun to understanding more n more the mechanics, knowing the maps and monsters and some special spots. My first Char was a crafter (Blacksmithy, Tailoring and Carpenter). After that Char i began the way of a tamer and it was so freaking great to have the first Dragon after a while  :o.

These a days, UO changed so much, all ppl got so much stuff and all, but it's still one of the most amazing games i guess. Playing now on EU and Atl. In my long pause from UO i played WOW, but it's getting too much for me, to stressy, so i decided to come back to a relaxing, cool and absolutely complex game, with a great community, which also got so much so do, but much more chilled as all the other games i played.

The first thing what i was looking for, if some of my old friends from the days before are still playing...and YES, two are still "alive" and its so much fun to see them again. But otherwise, i lost all others, also my best body.. but "new days" bring new friends :)

What is also very special here ingame, is that they allow to create the own macroes, and so i trained 3 chars already with the ingame macros the last weeks - unfortunatley the 8x8 doesnt work anymore (old guys will may remember all the long boat-tours :D in the past). So now i am looking for some good and cool scripts to make the uo life a bit easier  :)

I guess there will be some good small or at least big scripts which will help playing UO and to enjoy UO.
As i will start in August to learn a IT-Job, i hopefully could also learn here to understand writing scripts and maybe doing it after it also :)

Thx for that forum here and all the great work, which you all did
See ya :)

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany :)

Best regards
Lisariel

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everybody
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 05:53:15 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everybody
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 07:25:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I first started UO while being stationed in Germany in 2000! Germany is a beautiful country with some awesome people. I hope to be able to come back and visit one day.

Tags: