Author Topic: Coming back with a nostalgic feeling.  (Read 882 times)

Offline LordJardebordeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • LordJardeborde has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Coming back with a nostalgic feeling.
« on: February 13, 2023, 07:38:34 AM »
Hi!

I've always had some problem in writing introductions of myself but here goes.

Name is as it states, LordJardeborde. I used to play under the name of Grates Outlander.

I've been going on and off with the idea of coming back to Ultima Online and currently, I'm hopping between a few shards myself, trying to find my place. I've got one which peaked my interest and that's Strange Earth.

A lot has changed since the time I played. Back when I had to quit because of IRL the Tokuno just came out if I remember correctly. Back then I started my UO experience first at the original but after it becoming a money burden I switched over to free shards. A few finnish ones (I'm from Finland) which I have dear memories of such as Andromeda (If I spelled/remember it correctly) and RavIon. After those I spent my time going on and off in different places and never really found my place anywhere.

Anyway, now I'm back and it seems that I have a lot to learn. I just heard a few days back that Runic tools are not the biggest thing anymore but Imbuing is. Got no idea what that is but I guess I'll find out. So many places as well, artifacts and such. Oh yeah! and also it seems that people are rocking something called Sampire which I've never heard before. I always used to play an archer paladin which suited me well. Some places I went with Necro/Mage + having the normal blacksmith and tailoring on another character.

I hope the game hasn't changed too much in T-hunt and such. I really missed the communities and I'm open for group-play as well.

Cheers!

EDIT: I just had to review my own introduction and I missed the most important part. My Ultima Online experience is nothing without having Blind Guardian playing in the background. I used to do it back then and I'm doing it now. Probably the best song for hunting in Blood Dungeon is Lost in the Twilight Hall.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 07:55:27 AM by LordJardeborde »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Coming back with a nostalgic feeling.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 08:07:29 AM »
Welcome to the site and welcome back to the game.  Things have certainly changed!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 08:49:25 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 03:34:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I have to admit, this is the first thing that came to mind when I saw your name lol.

Tags: