Author Topic: Hello fellow players!  (Read 1896 times)

Offline TraegonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Traegon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello fellow players!
« on: May 26, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »
Not really sure what to say about myself..  My primary shard is OSI/Atlantic, been playing over 5 years. 

I write my own scripts and sometimes code a quick piece at request, but I find that there's almost always a script out there already, so I find most of my time is spent using/debugging/improving other's scripts (and MSGing them with my finds).  I'm an RL programmer and I've written scripts that interface with other programs, ie: PERL, DOS, VB. 

But enough about me.  There's far more talented people in this forum, go read their intros.   :)

Traegon

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fellow players!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
Welcome aboard.

You will find what your looking for HERE, PM me if you can't access it.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fellow players!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »
Welcome Traegon. Hope you like what you see here and find yourself jumping in. I'm not a developer IRL however, like yourself, I do believe in not creating what already exists unless I can bring something new to the table but I do LOVE "cleaning up" other people's code because I'm a bit obsessive  ;) I usually keep it to myself though as my delivery of proposed changes tends to come across wrong every time!!

Look forward to hearing from you on the forums!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: