Author Topic: From Russia with respect  (Read 1769 times)

Offline npu3bIBHukTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • npu3bIBHuk has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
From Russia with respect
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:22:36 PM »
Hi. First time i execute UO was in `99, and now i coming back after long pause(6 years). Forsaken, due to bad internet connection i play on freeshard not osi.
I receive link to this site from my best internet-friend named Google ;) and im impressed by this tradition of introducing urself.

My nickname could be readed like rus word means recruit. I found such way of writing many years ago, when it was time to go in army and like my nick very much )

Good day 4u. udachi!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: From Russia with respect
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 06:11:01 AM »
Welcome to the site, Lots of stuff to see here so take your time and have a look around!

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 08:06:14 AM »
Welcome to the site and lot of information to gain here just look around and ask questions.

Tags: