0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dagon has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hiyas
« on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »
Just found this place so figured I'd say hi.

I played UO for a number of years back in the day... great times. I recently got back into playing not more than a week ago and boy have things changed.

I remember UO Assist was the greatest thing around.. and now there's custom scripting........ wow.

I found EasyUO first, but am not really impressed by the scripting, and I'm looking forward to seeing what ScriptUO offers.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hiyas
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »
Custom scripting indeed!  No more working your fingers to nubs.  heh.

Welcome back!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »
Glad you are back home in UO.  What shard do you play or have you found a home yet?  Also welcome to the site and make yourself home here and abuse the search button.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »
welcome welcome!

that was a welcome to the site, and a welcome back to UO.

I am sure we have all quit a time or two (UO not the site) :) but it is hard to stay away! (the site AND UO)

make yourself at home!

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: