Author Topic: Hello people.  (Read 1438 times)

Offline mage of heckTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mage of heck has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello people.
« on: May 31, 2009, 01:43:41 AM »
Hello guys, my name is Mage of Heck, or you can call me Bob. Im happy to join the community here at ScriptUO and I have played UO for about 4 and a half years now and i have been using scripts for a few months now (pretty bad i know :)), so I cannot wait to see what my experiences here will bring me.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello people.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 05:14:06 AM »
welcome to the site bob glad you made it here.  Everyone here is a lot of help you just need to help yourself first a little and ask questions afterwards.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello people.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 09:28:54 AM »
Welcome Bob, hope you find the site useful!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: