Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1700 times)

Offline bammakkTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bammakk has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:06:57 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am an old time player that just had the itch to start back into the game again, and with it, the wonderful scripts that make this game such a nice casual experience.  I first began playing UO back on Sonoma in 1997 and played until 1999.  Unfortunately in my mind, the game went for a huge downturn with the expansion.  I just like my old school UO.  My favorite character by far was my thief SATYR which did a bit of everything, dungeon crawling stealing, super weapon stealing or monster stealing in those dungeons, or town thieving.  My favorite steal was after they changed the rules on houses, and people had to redeed their homes.  I ended up w/ a tower deed on a perfect steal of a rival guild master of mine, Rivan of SAS.

I came back to play on UO Hybrid back in 2004 as if first started, I left it to play WoW, and wish I kept up my houses over all this time :)  I am just getting back into Hybrid again, and on my 5th day, already had a house placed after an IDOC dropped.  UO (old school based UO) is by far my favorite game I have played online, and I have tried most games that have come out since, and none compare.  I look forward to relearning the game again, and learning from the scriptors here on this site.

-KeVan

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 11:52:49 PM »
Welcome to another old-schooler!  I always recommend that people NOT liquidate their stuff before moving on to other games.  They always come back.  ;)

Anyhow, welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 04:46:12 AM »
Ohh yeah, no one ever leaves for good. Welcome Back!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 04:49:43 AM »
Welcome back! Very nice intro! Please take your time and explore and enjoy the site, there is a LOT here :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: