Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Got another Survey For You!  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Got another Survey For You!
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:03 PM »
Got another Survey For You!

We would like to hear your oppinion on Pet Dyes. Please read the top of the survey and take a close look at the screenshots prior to filling it out. There are 2 pages to this survey so please ensure that you check out the second page. You can take the survey HERE.    

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=917

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Got another Survey For You!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »
They cant give us dyable underwear but we can dye our animals !?  The dye part would be kinda nice it all the animal did not dye it kinda like certain items also ie bookshelves.  When you dye then a new color everthing on the item gets dyed including the places that were normally shaded they just paint it all that part is kinda cheesey they dont even go to the problem of shading the colored parts or keeping the outlines of the objects. It bloody 2d for hecks sake !? EA can you get off your bloody asses and do a little work please !?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »
When you have a history of giving so little to the masses, they have become keenly aware of what little they have to do for us.

It's gotta be 1000X better if it's colored!  10000X if it's NEON!!  Don't fix the fuggly client or anything.  Heck, don't even give us a disk and a nice box or cloth map anymore.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »
ohh, this is way old school, way before my time.

You remember the little statue dragons?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »
Ya, all those statuettes.  They were originally rewards for the first Clean up Brittania, but then they cheaped out and just started giving them away as veteran rewards.  That was lame; thank goodness my singing crystal ball wasn't on that list.  There's a big difference between free and 50-100 million.  heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »
Just give us a magic paint brush and let us paint the town once a day and at server down it resets all the colors  LOL !!!!  Has anyone been around long enough to remember that happening with the event of a change to the dye tubs back in 1998?  Incase no one remembers that made a change to the way the dye worked with the dye tubs and that let them bugged.  So we noticed that when u use the dye tubs you could dye not only your clothes but your hands and your face and your undies and the mage shop and the grass and the boat sitting in the river.  Someone calls the GM's and they show up and GO WTF ?????  and that one calls another and another and beofre it is over we had like 10 GM's standing in vesper wlaking around looking at the grafetti and then trying to figure out how to fix it :)  They spent hours erasing it on thing and then the next :) This was back right before i left atlantic to move to sonoma.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM »
Not so psyched to see pets dyed... PITA or whatever will be angry too!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
Ya, all those statuettes.  They were originally rewards for the first Clean up Brittania, but then they cheaped out and just started giving them away as veteran rewards.  That was lame; thank goodness my singing crystal ball wasn't on that list.  There's a big difference between free and 50-100 million.  heh

I will trade ya 2 ask-answer crystal balls for your singing crystal ball ;)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »
  I will trade ya 2 ask-answer crystal balls for your singing crystal ball ;)

I can add those to my pile I already have!!  *NOT*
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 07:18:59 PM »
I gotta sweet deal for you TM  4 yes 4 pet balls for that umm ow forget it never going to happen is it..  hehe ;)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »
I gotta sweet deal for you TM  4 yes 4 pet balls for that umm ow forget it never going to happen is it..  hehe ;)

I'll take you up on that - on the day monkeys fly from my butt to get me lunch.  :p
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »
I like it at least it is something new.

Tags: