Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 458590 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.25 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #435 on: November 24, 2009, 07:10:14 AM »
Code: [Select]
gosub CheckAndCraftItems %tinktools %tinktools ENK 2 1 %maxtinkertools cat_3-sel_4cat_3-sel_4

to this

Code: [Select]
gosub CheckAndCraftItems %tinktools %tinktools ENK 2 1 %maxtinkertools cat_4-sel_4cat_4-sel_4

*squints really hard at his tiny handheld screen*

umm...is it just me or are those two lines of code exactly the same?

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 24, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »
No, they are not the same. The first is selecting category 3 and the second is selecting category 4
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline afkbob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • afkbob has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 28, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »
TM,

Hey just wanted to let you know I ran this quester this morning and burned through about 30K boards and ended up with a heartwood runic saw, two yews and a oak runic saw.  Only had one small problem...when I first set it up for the carp quest it kept taking me over to the fletcher instead of the tinker.  I redid the setup a couple of times with the same problem.  I finally ended up closing EUO and restarting it all from scratch.  Worked flawlessly from there.  Going to try the fletch one a little later this afternoon!  Awesome script so far!

I need to mess around with the Advanced CLAW rules this afternoon too...just been running th BMItemEval this morning.  When I loaded the sampleclawsetup.txt file I didn't see any rules pop up.  I am assuming I need to come up with some of my own :)  BMItenEval only looted two items from all those boards and neither were that great...will let you know how I fare with the CLAW.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 28, 2009, 10:34:01 AM »
Wow, a new user of the Heartwood script - who had a few problems - took the time to figure it out for himself. AND was able to continue to quest, including getting some good runics. He EVEN is motivated to utilize the advanced features of the script!

Bravo to you afkbob! Well done, sir. It's far and few between that we receive GOOD feedback on this particular script. Most is "no work, how fix?" as you'll notice if you read back through all these posts.

It's refreshing to see someone taking the initiative to get it running.

+Karma for you, sir.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Kazaf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Kazaf has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 01, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »
Hi all
this my 1st post on here , can anyone tell me where i can DL the HW quester 1.25?

thanks!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 11:57:33 PM by Kazaf »

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #440 on: December 02, 2009, 01:01:48 AM »
Please check out the rules regarding how new users can download scripts.  All your questions will be answered with 5 minutes of reading.

About restriction:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1750.0

All the rules:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 05, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »
Hi all, Please dont yank my head off, I believe i have run through everything i need to, have downloaded the 4 files from the download bit of the 1st page, and the Clawlite thing, and pressed start, I put the locations of my runes in the book, then headed to the bank like the script asked me to, i then followed the instructions and targeted varius things untill the script seemed to be ready. I then pressed start, the script loaded 1560 boardsonto the beetle and stood there and proceeded to make planes, not sure what i did wrong... were all my tools supposed to be in the bank? (ok just tried this, it loaded beetle, put tinker tools and iron into backpack and started flashing up not enough wood to make that).

I know it's probably something really silly i have missed,

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nel

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #442 on: December 05, 2009, 01:16:37 PM »
You have to change one of the lines.  Haven't had a chance to update yet, but see this post and make the appropriate change:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=374.msg27552#msg27552
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 05, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »
*slaps self* yup that did the trick.

thanks again

Nel.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.26 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #444 on: December 06, 2009, 09:28:26 AM »
Updated to 1.26

New to version 1.26:
  • Fixed creation of tinker's tools when you have none.  (Really, I fixed it this time!)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 07, 2009, 01:13:39 AM »
Let me start by saying, I have tried and love this script and the fact that it does everything for you and can possibly work 23.5/7/365 if you wanted it to. But i also feel this is it's downfall. Everything it does is the same, there is no randomness (is that even a word?). This script can be seen a mile off and as i value my account i cannot use it in it's current state for long periods of time.

Options to make the script less automated or automated in a different way would be good, i.e. Packy support, ability to keep the bags of stuff you get so you can turn the stuff into residue, ability to self load, make your own way to heartwood, then set the script running, auto offload bags onto the mules your emptying wood off ect.

As you can probalby tell i am not a full auto fan and prefer some interaction with the game so that it requres me to be there for the script to run.

Nel.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 07, 2009, 04:25:51 AM »
I can tell you that the Elite version of this script has some VERY nice features that the public version does not. Like random endpoints on the rails..and a few other nice variations...Its nice to be Elite!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 07, 2009, 04:34:30 AM »
*Goes to read up on how to become an Elite*

:P

Nel.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 07, 2009, 05:16:36 AM »
TM there is a bug with your runebook subs.  If it tries to recall from home to heartwood and "the location is blocked" it gives a rail error instead of trying again.  I dont know if its supposed to try again, but would be a good idea to add that.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #449 on: December 07, 2009, 06:55:43 AM »
Not really a bug with the runbook sub.  There's just no check in the script to sense a failure.  Best thing is just to move your rune.

Additionally, it's a clear sign that you are AFK if you keep trying over and over again to recall when a location has been plugged up with something like a bagball or torso.  I'd still vote to let it die.

My other scripts like the 2.0 quester give you a range of runes to use, so when rune #1 fails, it'll default to the next rune in the range. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:16:37 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!