Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 481713 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #1185 on: August 27, 2023, 08:19:58 PM »
I guess I forgot to post this revised version, as well as the 9 versions previously.  lol.  Look for version 30k attached to the first post.  I keep this one pretty up to date since I still use it on many RunUO freeshards.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: August 28, 2023, 01:05:53 PM »
I guess I forgot to post this revised version, as well as the 9 versions previously.  lol.  Look for version 30k attached to the first post.  I keep this one pretty up to date since I still use it on many RunUO freeshards.

I am still using 20T lol

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1187 on: August 28, 2023, 06:06:01 PM »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 07, 2023, 10:23:09 AM »
Can you afford 65 magery to succeed at recall 100%?

There is a lot more feedback to determine the travel spells when using magery(recall/gate travel) vs chivalry(sacred journey) - so the travel routines do a much better job of determining what happened.

Just got back to UO and trying the script now using recall with 65 magery. It still failed and I got "can't find tillerman" again. I'm trying the 30k version now. What does it change and do I need to go in and add the MiB code again? Oh and while I'm here, the overall statistics don't save and update between sessions. It saved one overall on July 28/22 and that was it, no updates.

Couldn't live without this script! Thanks for keeping it up.
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 21, 2023, 12:23:09 PM »
So, I've tried to figure out what I need to do but I can't get Statistics to add to the overall totals and save it. The current statistics show an update until I relog. It only saved it the first time I used it but I seem to recall that it does update the current and overall sections and saves them.

I'm not very good at writing scripts yet but, if someone can tell me what to change or fix, I can probably do it.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 21, 2023, 01:17:36 PM »
I have not been able to get it to save, the same with other similar scripts. I am not sure if it is a windows thing or something else :(

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1191 on: October 23, 2023, 05:12:20 PM »
CityKitty, are you using a small boat?   I still use this script all the time and really never have a problem with it.  I'm playing on a freeshard and recently started on another successfully.

Also, the latest version 30k already has the modifications for the "new" style MIBs, so you don't have to make that change.  So assuming you're using the small boat and IT IS POINTING NORTH, then is should work for you.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1192 on: October 23, 2023, 06:24:01 PM »
Crisis, are you still plagued with scripts not saving text files?  Wow, you've got a horrible case of Windows Blues!  lol.  Anyhow, you should give a try with installing a VM and a bare-bones Windows 10 image.  Then you can turn off all Window-related nonsense and just let the scripts run.  For my mining, fishing and lumberjacking I just use VirtualBox and minimize it while the scripts do their thing.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1193 on: October 24, 2023, 07:30:26 AM »
Updated to version 30l

So after 15 years, I finally added the ship orientation code into the FaF so that it automatically orients your ship to face north every time you recall back.  I've had this for years in my MIB autofarmer and have just "forgotten" to drag that code over to this script.  I've been fishing recently, so I figured "what the heck."  Give it a test.  Enjoy.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 26, 2023, 03:09:19 AM »
Thank you! I am quite a bit behind so I will give the new one a run this weekend.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1195 on: October 26, 2023, 06:02:48 AM »
Thank you! I am quite a bit behind so I will give the new one a run this weekend.

I wish we could figure out your saving errors.  You seem to have a nearly singularly-unique problem. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 26, 2023, 01:35:19 PM »
CityKitty, are you using a small boat?   I still use this script all the time and really never have a problem with it.  I'm playing on a freeshard and recently started on another successfully.

Also, the latest version 30k already has the modifications for the "new" style MIBs, so you don't have to make that change.  So assuming you're using the small boat and IT IS POINTING NORTH, then is should work for you.

Yes, small boat facing north. this being Hallowe'en, how about something scary? You know that issue with recalling back to the boat? Well, it makes the spell and it fails at targeting so out of the blue, I got this idea. What if the key is the problem? I swapped  the light gold key in my pack that was failing every time for the darker copper one in the bank and voila! It works just fine. So, There's another puzzle for you. I'm using 30b but I will get 30l now. I just did know  if I was going to have to change those codes again for the MiBs.

Here's another one: I stopped the script and, when I started it again, I found it had saved the last session! Nope, nothing new or changed and no idea why.

Thanks so much TM for this script and for keeping it up. I really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 11:37:45 AM by CityKitty »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1197 on: October 27, 2023, 10:51:06 AM »
Here's another one: I stopped the script and, when I started it again, I found it had saved the last session! Nope, nothing new or changed and no idea why.

Thanks souch TM for this script and for keeping it up. I really appreciate it.

Sounds like you're getting closer then - that's great.  The only time the script saves things is when it completes your bank run number, online time, looted item number or if you explicitly save with the save button.  I suppose I should put a check in there to see if your boat key changed either by your own death or you re-place the boat when you dry-dock it.

But if you do rerun the initial setup to re-learn the boat key, you'll need to press that SAVE button.

I guess this script is kinda like Halloween - you get some nice treats, but you have to suffer some tricks as well!

TM

(Unless you're Crisis, then you'll never be able to save - EVER!!! Muahahah!)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 12, 2023, 12:02:59 PM »
I used 30I a while and it works like a charm. Thing is, how do I get it to extract the SOS from the bottle? My fishing is based on how many ASOS I have for my vendor and I hate the click click click after a fishing trip! Is there a command I can write in or something? Thanks in advance TM!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 13, 2023, 05:45:52 PM »
There is either a checkbox on the menu or something in the code that allows you to choose whether to open them or not. I find I get more ASOS when I open a crapload at one time so I wrote a little snippet to run to open them all for me.

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing