Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Mini Rail System  (Read 13676 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Mini Rail System
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 02:35:55 PM »
Yup, wrong thread, sorry  ???

I was looking for ideas/hints/tips to finish what I was working on using the search feature so there were no sections, I'll watch that more closely next time. Thanks.

No worries thats what i figured.... if your familiar with stealth should be too hard to translate this script...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Mini Rail System
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 09:54:15 PM »
I know but each time I set aside a couple of hours to try I end up fully blocked right now, when looking at existing scripts I see things that make no sense to me yet, such as number strings. I'll figure it out.

To be honest I'm about 2 weeks in to being back after a year out of game, and even then I was only back shortly while being out for a decade. This time I'm back until the game bites the dust and so I'm still trying to figure out where I'll spend most of my energies.

Fishing is a given, I love roleplaying a pirate in UO and that there are quests, dungeon fish, trophies, davie's tables... the whole system is advanced enough not to bore me. I'm not sure that would be the case without a fisher and SOS script. Those don't exist on stealth so they would be at the top of my list for scripts I want to figure out there.

Next is IDOCs, every idoc is a Christmas present to me. The whole hunting them down, stalking them and then beating others for choice items also appeals to me from a game. I've got my own version of a finder script and my own version of a looting script already, but not on Stealth yet.

Since I hooked up EUO and Stealth together I'm running them both at all times, the map in Stealth is the best out there and almost a must if you search for IDOCs to be honest. Steam has a map too but it doesn't show houses, doesn't have a "go here" function built in etc. Changing accounts/characters is a breeze in stealth too, I now get impatient at the long loading process whenever I don't use it :)

Tags: