Author Topic: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)  (Read 60243 times)

Offline SnoWolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SnoWolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 07:29:06 AM »
+1
Running this script from 0, seems to be working well, but when i hit around 40 skill it started making shirts and the cutter upper didn't snip em up. Easily rectified though by adding the ID to the find item line. [Figured you may want to add that in later at some point ^_^)

Heres the ID..

Shirt - FCI

I'll edit this post later if i notice any others not being cut up. =)

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 12:58:15 PM »
+1
issue with the script timing out and me getting disconnected...any thoughts anyone please?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 01:04:43 PM »
+1
Maybe some more information. What is the script doing, where does it get stuck, what messages are shown, what containers are opened, what gumps are visible, etc...

Script No-workey is difficult to troubleshoot.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 01:17:29 PM »
+1
I am working on updating it, so if you can let me know what didn't work for you, I can add it to what I am working on.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2011, 07:19:46 PM »
+1
I'm gonna give this a run again. Today was a bad day in UO as I washed off my 120 Tailoring when using my soulstones. I can't count the number of times I've lost skills I've had stored in a soulstone because of my own negligence. This is probably the 5th time I've done it. Every time I tell myself it's going to be the last time. Yes Yes I know...I need to slow down. You'd think I'd learn after the first time. So this time it was tailoring...

I've used this script one time to 120 Tailoring. I ran it earlier today and my backpack ended up getting filled as it was not cutting. I think I had 30 items in my pack that didn't get cut. The problem is I have 3 other accounts running (BOD Runner) while my 4th account is training Tailoring.  I think the other scripts are interferring with the cutter and creating a conflict.

I'm going to bump up some of the wait times to see if that helps my cause at all. If not I'll just run the FaF'er and the Tailoring at the same time. That's one great thing about the FaF'er is that it really doesn't conflict with any other scripts your running...at least from my experience.

The first time I ran this script I ran into issues when it came time to create oil cloths. We'll see what happens this time around.  I'll post some more feedback after my next run. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 10:13:00 PM by Ultima »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 05:38:18 AM »
+1
Sorry to hear about the screw up, but glad it will give me some more information to update this script with.  This was a pretty early attempt, so I should be able to make it a lot more refined this go-round...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 08:15:24 PM »
+1
I bumped the wait times up and still had issues with it filling up my pack as well as not grabbing more cloth. So I increased the waits time even more and it ran 6 hours this afternoon without a hitch. The shard I play on I ping 200 so I'm thinking that may have been one of the factors.  I also think running 3 instances of the BOD Runner also created a conflict. I changed the 3 accounts over to the FaFer and everything worked out. After successfully making it through the 6 hour tailoring session I ended with 113.8 Tailoring. One more night and I reckon I'm home free.

No issues this time around with the oil clothes.

What was happening with the back pack filling up was the Tailor Trainer was creating items faster than what the cutter upper could keep up with. I adjusted the wait times to get both scripts synchronized and working in tandem.

This really is a gem of a script. The script works just fine if it's calibrated properly depending the player's connection. Right out of the starting gate it's extremely fast. Even with my increases to the wait time it's much faster that CEO's.

And how nice is it not to have to use up any leather!  8)

Thanks a ton for submitting this and making it available to the public. It has allowed me to gain back my tailoring quickly and easily.

Both your tailoring and your blacksmithing scripts are solid. I'm don't see the need for any changes when they both work.

You know the old saying...

Mission accomplished as far I'm concerned.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 09:08:17 AM »
+1
Hmmm. I am thinking that tracking the number of items in your pack might be a good way to determine if the timing is out of synch.  Maybe have the tailor script slow down if it detects too many items until the cutter can catch up...  I will play with the idea and see what I can do.

I am working on combining the tinker/smith/tailor scripts atm.  I want to set it up so that you can point your toon at a container, tell it what skills to train, and forget about it.

-Mario Andretti

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 09:26:13 AM »
+1
Is there a command or easy way to determine the total number of items in your backpack?

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 09:14:19 PM »
+1
event property #backpackid
then phase out Contents ???/125?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 09:48:18 PM »
+1
event property #backpackid
then phase out Contents ???/125?

So - not easy?

Be nice to have a sub that does this.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
+1
You can do it with two quick lines of code if you don't have any containers in your pack.

Finditem * C_ , #BackpackID
Set %BackpackItemCount #FindCnt

I suppose I could pull it off of the paperdoll backpack container with a string parse as Kham suggests. Seems like something that should have been done already somewhere... 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:31:24 PM by Paulonius »

-Mario Andretti

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2011, 04:32:50 PM »
+1
Hmmm..this script looks good enough to actually make me think about making yet another crafter. I had been wanting to do a full blown all skills crafter on every shard. Saves me a ton of $$ since I have been character transferring whenever I needed one somewhere.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 07:43:22 AM »
+1
Yeah, stop transferring toons around.  Craft skills are easy to train up if you start colonizing shards with resource gatherers, you can quickly have gold to get rolling. 

-Mario Andretti

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »
+1
issue with the script """timing out""" and me getting disconnected...any thoughts anyone please?

Ok figured out issue and it was all me.. script worky nice...original issue was toon logging out after timing out as i previously stated however after some checking it was my bad....thanks again...script worked like a charm!

Tags: