Author Topic: Hello all :)  (Read 2856 times)

Offline PepparTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all :)
« on: November 09, 2008, 05:34:43 AM »
Hey :)

Just started playing UO again after a 2-3years break. My last game is AoC where I used macrogoblin. (Great program if anyone else playing AoC)
Before I left UO I was playing on Siege and are gonne start there again now. Sold all my old accounts so gotta start from start. Its gonne be fun.
I am not a great scripter so here to learn and "leeach" some from you guys ;)
Hope to have a good time here :)

-Peppar

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello all :)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 07:58:34 AM »
Hi Peppar,

Welcome back!  Starting over sucks, but EUO makes it easier especially for skillgain.  I would have quit a long time ago if I had to grind through the skills by hand.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 12:22:01 PM »
Hi and Welcome back! 8)

TM starting over all again I've always enjoyed and seen it as a challenge at how long it takes me to powergame back to the top.

I still wish I could reactivate my account from 10 years ago but I wasn't able to but some of the best memories I have in UO was working my way back up to the top of the food chain.

Your point stands about the ease of use with EOU and some of these skills are a pain in the arse to raise otherwise but that's part of the fun. I think 1/2 my fun these days comes from messing around with the varoius scripts out there and seeing them in action. Like C2 I have at least 2 accounts that run 24/7  :P

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 04:39:54 AM »
Of course with RoT the character building benefits of EUO are really not as evident on Siege as on other shards, however the resource scripting abilities are a different story  ;) I've made most of my SP gold farming leather and wool.

Anyhow, welcome to SUO Peppar!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline PepparTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 10:43:30 AM »
Of course with RoT the character building benefits of EUO are really not as evident on Siege as on other shards, however the resource scripting abilities are a different story  ;) I've made most of my SP gold farming leather and wool.

Anyhow, welcome to SUO Peppar!

XII

Thank guys/girls :) Using a mining script atm...to bad you cant recall on Siege but would it be hard to make a script using a moongate ? Anyone ever tryed to do it ?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »
Not hard at all.  My runebook subs utilize gate, recall or SJ.   :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: