Author Topic: Me likes  (Read 11986 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Me likes
« on: November 29, 2008, 06:45:20 AM »
*Turns on Xclio Colors*Sweet !
I will definitely be using this engine as opposed to euo.  Just like my girlfriends, It's time to move on as one slowly becomes unstable, naggy and just plain old and lifeless.  I love the many different elements to the program and am quite impressed with the options and features of it all.  The bottom window reminds me of the AutoCad programs that I have and find them super useful.  Being a novice scripter, I'm glad to be learning towards the end of one dynasty and continuing into a new better one.  At this point in my post I hope to see some more tuts that (imo) make more sense or at least have usable information.  Alot of the euo tuts on some of the simple commands are downright shameful.

Thank you TrailMyx for all your hard work and magic code making !!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Me likes
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 08:32:14 AM »
Thanks for the kudos.

Lol, yeh the bottom window was inspired from a couple programs I've used over the years including Autocad.  I included the "debug" command that allows you to direct information to it as well.  The test version allows you to minimize it so you maximize your editing window.  I need to get the new version released when I enable the new editor function like split window and visible whitespace.

But we'll be expanding the help section here pretty soon, including our own wiki with time permitting.

As far as tutorials are concerned, the first one for Wiki will be on namespaces since there still seems to be alot of confusion about them.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 05:40:49 PM »
I do love the Xclio colors.....I put those colors together for TM a long while ago when I was trying to find method to mimic the colors that Komodo uses (Komodo is a coding software).  I asked TM to put something together utilizing the colors and he was gracious enough to name them after me :)

I think the biggest thign I am looking forward to is the menu creator and hopefully maybe I will be able to make some decnet looking menu's instead of the gimpy ones that I make now lol.

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 10:19:55 PM »
Ya, menu making will be fun.  I'm giving the euo menu designer a try, and it's ok.  Writing it out on my own is ok too, but I'm really not in a big hurry to set mine up for my script atm.  I have in my script title header, the instruction for operating it, and made a special notification about setting up your own config's.  Maybe another month or two until I post it for private debugging with a version of 0.5 and later 1.0 for when SUO becomes more functional and complete 8) .  1.0 will hopefully for me be more complete with at least everything I'd like to have in it.  Again, I can certainly wait, with the way SUO is looking, it's going to be the bomb ;D !!

hmm.. "Rolls Eyes" doesn't exactly work... :P
 :)   ::)

Tags: