Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1888 times)

Offline jakaboyTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jakaboy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:41:42 AM »
Hey everyone!!!!
I'm new, you can call me jakaboy. I've been playing UO for 3 years, I mainly play the new revelations shard from UOGAMERS. I suck at scripting but i was always interested in learning some new things.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 10:56:25 AM »
Hey everyone!!!!
I'm new, you can call me jakaboy. I've been playing UO for 3 years, I mainly play the new revelations shard from UOGAMERS. I suck at scripting but i was always interested in learning some new things.

So, your here for scriptz since you suck at it..and you think with that intro we are gonna open the floodgates for you? Comon...put some time and effort into a intro and you might then see how fast things can happen around here...or..leave your intro as-is and stay restricted.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 12:29:06 PM »
Read the link below and then come back put some time and effort into your post and lets see how much you want them scriptz.

YO YO RULEZ !!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 02:11:26 PM »
Aww man, we were doing so well with the intros.  There must be some lycanthropic-like attribute with these introductions.  The moon must be full or something...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: