Author Topic: PvP Match 5 v 1  (Read 13656 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
PvP Match 5 v 1
« on: January 29, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »
+1
Things in this story may be exaggerated by 10%, except for the number of kills and how horrible they were.

Cruising around yew, on my stealth archer, looking for a fight. In the Guard Zone there's a mess of Blues Who Thinks they be tough! In a House not to far from Guard Zone There's a mess of Dubs (Dumb Nub), who also thinks they are tough!

FACT: I did not Smokebomb Once during the whole FIGHT

I'm all by my lonesome when 4 of the house sitters decide to come out and play. 2 Dexxers, 2 Archers. I'm hopping around spitting out mirror images, just sidestepping these god awful dexxers and putting everyone on foot (Ever Put 4 people on foot while staying on one screen? Its Fun). Anyways another dexxer runs in, and I Decide I'd better try to pick one off or book it before things get dicey, but Before I can even mention to one of the dexxers that soul seekers aren't a very good weapon choice for pvp his face hits the dirt. This was when the fight started getting funny.

Switched for the other dexxer on foot.
Shuriken, Shuriken, Shuriken,
AI, AI,
Shuriken (Man that guy can't cure my poison very well with that shield equipped.... X_X)
AI (Dead)

Pull the remaining 2 archers and the 1 dexxer north from the gate. They all remount by this time.

Mirror image, Mirror Image, Mirror Image (Let them Waste their mana)
Dismount Weakest Link,
Proceed to open up can of WHOOP ASS
Redline the poor sucker, but he is just out of range for me to even hit him with a running shot. 
Turn Around for the other Archer,
Run around while I Regen Mana
(Have I ever Mentioned I have a Mounted Dexxer after me while I'm on foot throughout this whole Fight? Well it will be a funny point later on)
Dismount the Archer,
Drop the archer in 3s Flat after Dismounting. (2 AI'S to the Chest, I hate having to only use AI's)

Dismount that LAST pesky Dexxer. (An Archer trying to hit a Bush Parry Dexxer is like a blind man Trying to Play Golf)
Dexxers are annoying, so I like to have fun with them instead of killing them and see how dumb they are.
SUMMON 4 NATURES FURIES (THAT'S RIGHT YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ONE DID YOU!)

While they distract him I remount, and start testing out how many cure potions he has VS how many Shurikens I have. Sadly He had more cure pots :(

Chasing the guy down, and he stops to start talking smack about how much I suck. I point out I just dropped four of his guildmates, he tells me that he isn't in their guild and I've NEVER killed anyone in his guild.

About that Time the RNG from the last 20 shots I missed turned around and I landed 4 ai's back to back dropping him immediately after he finished his statement.

I said, well I guess you're the FIRST then.

About that Time I was practically falling out of my chair in laughter. I haven't fought a group of players that sucked that much since 2006. 

That was just one of those moments where something like this should just pop up on your screen

OWNED
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Match 5 v 1
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 12:18:19 AM »
+1
Right about now I'm betting you still feel a lot like your avatar..  :)

Great read!!  And hell of a job dirt napping them all.  Definitely have to love when the RNG kicked it..

"You've never killed anyone in my guild"... MONO..  :D

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:17:36 AM »
+1
Nice read.  Do you use a macro for your shurikans?  I could never get one to work.  Whats your secret?
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 10:04:09 AM »
+1
You killed me on five alts.  I was running them from 5 separate laptops.  In 5 different rooms.

(nicely done)

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »
+1
id like to figure out how to make my computer able to handle screen records.  just last night we fought in despise 2v7 and it on the more fun fights in the past year or so...  maybe it's cause we won?!  would be nice to show my guildies what they missed every so often or post it up for bragging rights on for they to have to relive the memory of their horrible deaths!

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 01:55:37 PM »
+1
Shush Burgers. You're a pvp fraud!  :-*

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 02:02:46 PM »
+1
Yeah, I have to start using my screenshot program more often. Some deathstriker talking trash on chesse as he tries to gank me 3 v 1 on my stealth archer. I ran him off screen a dozen times redlined.I'm sorry, but I'm built to kill people with max dci, if you have no dci I will cut you down without breaking a sweat. Especially if you have limited healing capablities.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 02:22:40 PM »
+1
Sounds like my last paintball game.  BLAMO!!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 02:49:18 PM »
+1

lol...

ok shade  :)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 07:14:56 PM »
+1
Screenshots(or video) or it didn't happen, manwinc!! hehe jk!

Just goes to show you that you should never pvp without a mage! Dexers suck at cross healing (except awesome ones like me!)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 04:57:15 AM »
+1
Love it when they talk smack.

Usually it's their ghost telling you how much you suck, even though your the one who killed them.

Then it migrates to "DUEL ME!", which is shortly followed by "I only duel for 50M".

I have my up mouse wheel set to Use Item (shuriken belt) then Last Target.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 06:41:21 AM »
+1
Yeah, I'll start taking screenies.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 08:56:53 AM »
+1

lol...

ok shade  :)

Heh, haven't had a shade pvper in over a year.

98% of the time mage. Bad mage of course though. :/

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 10:11:53 AM »
+1
I should also post my screen shots - all of me dying or getting res killed or if not a plyer killing me - being eaten by a little monster!

Since I always get my ass kicked, how about tips for a really terrible pvp

I lied -  I did win once - it was 1998????
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:13:34 AM by gimlet »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 10:32:03 AM »
+1
A:) Are you playing Solo?
B:) Do you have Fundage?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: