Author Topic: Trying my hand at something new  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Gremlin2009Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gremlin2009 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Trying my hand at something new
« on: March 25, 2011, 10:27:58 AM »
  I first have to start out by saying I played when I was single for about a year and loved the game but due to finances and job and school I just didnt have the time.  Years later I had a Son and got married.  Time locked in to the home due to new child, I convinced my wife to try UO and she was hooked almost immediately.  Another son and a few (5)years later we are still playing strong.  Both our children are autistic which makes it difficult toget away so we are mostly home bound and as such we tend to play a lot of UO.  I enjoy hunting and fishing in real life, when I can get time off and time away but that is no as often as I would like. 
  I enjoy playing Solo type characters and so a Sampire is my main Character but I recently added in a Gargoyle Necro Thrower which has been a real hoot.  I also run a necro tamer, a thief, and Imbuer, a ABC archer and so on...I think you get the point.  I mostly PVM as I suck at PVP and I rarely hunt with a group which means Gank central whenever I stray to far...  I use to play Lake Austin, then tranfered to Pacific and from there who knows where I might end up.
  Im looking to improve my gameplay and thought I would check scripting out...Don't know if it for me but Im not one to dismiss things out of hand. Im hoping to learn more about the capabilities and ease of use to see if it something I will utilize or not.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Trying my hand at something new
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »
Thanks for the great intro!  Welcome to the site.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »
welcome to the site.  I played pac for many years and still call it home. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »
welcome, welcome, welcome and thx for taking the time to introduce yourself.  Hope to see ya on the boards!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 04:55:03 PM »
Always a big thank you from me if you put some work into your intro which you did.  Thank you and welcome to the site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 06:50:00 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
welcome to the boards and thanks for the great intro.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."