Author Topic: Hello Im DurtyPal  (Read 2291 times)

Offline USARMYTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • USARMY has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Im DurtyPal
« on: March 28, 2011, 07:13:43 AM »
Hello :) Im may be 1 of the most old Ultima online players in Bulgaria , Well is small country but Ultima Online is still popular , i play since 8 years change more than 6 servers some of names are : Demise , Dreams , Dinastia (after become legends now i playe here ) , DataBG 9 Bulgarian server my first one ) and others . First 3 years of my Ultima online "life" i play with no eaven razor :) i was doing all by hand apply bandaje gaining skills , drink potions all by click :D :D can you imagine ? :) hahah after this i meet Italian players whcih say me how to use razor and i start my Second Ultima online"life" haha because to play with razor is like play diffrent game is a lot mroe fun , and after some years i chage server to Dinastia , waas big chalenge have nothing just few boys friends come with me start kiling ants for gold for create a house :D realy fun anyway ... i play 2 years only pvm , after i start be in pvp apply bandaje by hand was hell pvp :D and here we go ! finaly i understand about EasyUO :D fist moment i say what is this some kind of hack or what ? :P people say is legal doing a lot of things for you by automatic , but you need good friend scripter because is hard to work with it :D and i find 1 friend whcih give me some macros and i became HORROR in PVP :D durtypal the great pvp hider ever :D (well acording to me ) i start kill noobs :D start kill pvm pro after pvp pro ! :P and all this thanks of Easy UO and some my friends macros , so soon i read in internet about macros for easy UO and i find your realy good site like spanish dudes in UO Legends say "DOPED" is meaning insane good :D so here im thurst for knowege :D wanting to became more powerful Ninja samurai by your help brothers :) here in this site i hope find a lot of friends , a lot of hiders with whcih i cna talk and trade some tacktic for doing more effective pvp and roleplayng :D is like some kind of oasis this site lot of people with same idea to play UO for fun . Some people say omg leave this old game is 2 d is horable graphic .... but i think that Ultima online is not OLD is EVERGREEN ! one of the most impressive Online game and mother of all online games :) so to find a lot of people whcih like this and which is same apinion with my ideas for gaming is like i find the heaven :))) thank you for all gays i hope helo each other here and make our hours in Ultima online more sweet and fun than ever ! GOD bless you and LORD BRITISH BE WITH YOU hahah :D good bye for now ! :P for any questions for hider ninja samurai teamplate with Bokuto yo ucna ask me ever im pro with this char if some one need some help how to play i will explain good tacktics and etc ... thanks to administrators make this site God bless you boys !

Sorry for my english is not perfect but i try to learn speaking and writing it :D my grammar is horable i know but forgive me !
With best regards One Honroable Ultima Online Player

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Im DurtyPal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:45:44 AM »
Welcome to the site!  Please make sure to leave helpful comments on the conversations you view and scripts you try out.  See you on the boards!

I have never seen so many littel faces in a post in my life...  :P

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 12:31:34 PM »
:o

Welcome!

;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:33:14 PM by gimlet »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
Wow, that was the mother of all Smily posts! 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 01:01:16 PM »
Barring the seizure I suffered from all the smily faces, a great intro post!!

Welcome and a reminder to make good use of the web page's search engine. Very useful!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »
W 8);) L ;D C :) O :P M :( E :'( T ??? O :( T ;) H ;) E :D S ;D I >:( T :(:o

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 05:32:55 PM »
The king of smilys has arrived... welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: