Author Topic: Man I love Guitar Hero!  (Read 10067 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Man I love Guitar Hero!
« on: February 09, 2009, 07:15:54 AM »
Ok, I said it.  I'm such a hypocrite now because of it too.  I used to bash people for playing that "game".  I couldn't understand how people could sit in front of their TV and try to capture dots passing by timed to music; it seemed so darn stupid.  Well, I'M SORRY!  heh.

Fun game.  Progressing through the "hard" level at the moment.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Man I love Guitar Hero!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 07:42:22 AM »
I love guitar hero soo much fun.  I am a big fan of world tour with the entire band, have alot of fun with friends.  I personally play it on the PS3 but still the same game.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:53:56 AM »
My son kicks butt with the regular controller. Much easier for him then the guitar.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »
I can cruise threw medium.. Hard gave me a bunch of problems while my buddies are shredding through expert. I was like.. dammit I suck.. So when GHWT hit the shelves! I took on the challenge of the drums now we play as a full band with no arguing who's going to to be the bass, guitarist, or the drummer! now if I can just find someone who can sing.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 09:36:03 AM »
You know TM, that's exactly how I am. But, after watching the South Park episode, I am really tempted to try it. I was debating on getting it for the Wii, or if I should get it for the PS3. What do you guys think?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 10:29:58 AM »
It's great on the Wii.  I'm currently playing it on the Ps2 which is kinda slow, but it does work well enough.  No doubt the PS3 will be awesome.  But if you already have a Wii, I'd go for that.

I haven't updated this for a while, but now I can pretty much nail any of the Expert level songs.  There's still a few that give me grief, but mostly I have this mastered.  I'm a nerd too because I own them all 2,3,World Tour, Aerosmith, Metallica, Rock the '80s

I haven't purchased the gold-plated guitar yet.....  *shiney*

Ah, and that Guitar Hero episode on South Park was just about as good as the WoW episode (still my all time favorite).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 10:59:09 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 12:57:30 PM »
ahh, the WoW episode was golden! I loved it. Kinda reminds me of a player that we (being toptwo, ultima, and myself) don't like on Sonoma. Lol!

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: