Author Topic: Infinity Blade  (Read 3016 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Infinity Blade
« on: February 09, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
So I realize that most folks on this site don't care for iPhones - but I admit to having a couple of them. My wife wanted and comandered the plan. My son recently downloaded Infinity Blade and it is a really impressive game for your phone. I am pretty blown away by the graphics, sophistication of play. I think I read the book a while back and realized it while watching him come back to life.

I am sure they can put it on Android if its not already out for that OS. I think its well worth the $6.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Infinity Blade
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
I've played through the first Infinity Blade several times, while idling... I've just installed Infinity Blade 2 on my Iphone, haven't played around with it a lot yet, but it appears to be even better than the first one...

PS: Yes, I like my Iphone 4, and I intend to get newer models as they come out.... :D Waiting to see if the Iphone 4s will be worth buying, or if it's best to wait for a newer one!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Infinity Blade
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:56:06 PM »
I've played through the first Infinity Blade several times, while idling... I've just installed Infinity Blade 2 on my Iphone, haven't played around with it a lot yet, but it appears to be even better than the first one...

PS: Yes, I like my Iphone 4, and I intend to get newer models as they come out.... :D Waiting to see if the Iphone 4s will be worth buying, or if it's best to wait for a newer one!

I read somewhere that 5 could be coming out as early as this summer. But then again, they said that about 4 for quite a while so who knows.

Tags: