Author Topic: THEY MADE ME DO IT!!! :)  (Read 7685 times)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: THEY MADE ME DO IT!!! :)
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 09:55:11 AM »
Hacking, scamming, trojans, keyloggers or other such methods used against fellow UO players is not something we either promote or want on these boards.

It is inadvisable to tell established members to move along.  In case you didnt notice this is a 'community of Scripters'   most of us ARE here to make friends as well as script.  If your not interested in becoming a part of the community i suggest that you "move along".  If you are .. then please let me welcome you to the boards once again.

I recommend a sudden change in topics, as this is surely downhill conversation. Perhaps some complaining about the heartwood drop rate or the lamness of X quest is overdue..

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »
We've all done stupid or crappy things at one point or another. I'd like to say mine are all in the past, hopefully yours are too.

Either way, welcome to ScriptUO, if you are indeed a coder you will love the SUO interface heads and tails above the EUO interface from the coding perspective; TM has done an amazing job!

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline pashadivTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
The guy had 70 posts, who desided to tell me he didnt like me and gave me negitive karma :) I will keep my comments to my self, some one asked about Sonoma so i told the story i beleave it was in 1999 be4 Most ppl even knew what UO was... Like i said Long time ago im sure we have all done a few Dirty Deeds in our Life times.. :) Mine are behind me

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 10:17:43 AM »
Before this goes any further I'll direct everyone to SUO RULES which state:

Quote from: SUO Rules
# Posting of malicious scripts will result in an immediate IP ban. (Drop scripts, etc.)

As long as the discussion remains civil, it's alright to discuss these activities.

*Note that you won't win any popularity contests here by discussing this stuff further.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:20:15 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 10:23:56 AM »
We've all done stupid or crappy things at one point or another.

I deny it 100% it wasnt me..   + i never inhaled.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »
I never need scam any player on uo in 10years, i'm not the best player or more rich in-game, but i'm honnest.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »
Please Provide me a Quote of where I said "I"scamed anyone or used my release's to do so.  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »
I think enough is enough guys, your acting like a couple of 9 year olds. Lets just leave it, or I will lock the thread.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 11:54:50 AM »
Please Provide me a Quote of where I said "I"scamed anyone or used my release's to do so.  :)

Directed at whom? I'm being patient and allowing the discussion, but remember this is a community which you've recently joined. At SUO, we emphasize *community*.

I'll allow the discussion to continue if you wish, but I'd recommend just moving along.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »
I never need scam any player on uo in 10years, i'm not the best player or more rich in-game, but i'm honnest.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 03:43:15 PM »
Lol i rly hate scamemrs, and players who use things out the game mechanichals to steal players and rise on game =(
Followed by Negitive karma :) thats my last comment on the topic just Pointing out who i was talking to. :)

Tags: