Author Topic: ScriptUO Combat Companion  (Read 23666 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Combat Companion
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »
yes I agree, I'm definitely going to hit up that post when I'm ready to pick my whammy back up. I finally got my scrappers recipe, I just need the courage to pickup my warrior and find the right armor, and learn how to key up for dread.

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2009, 03:30:36 AM »
You know it doesnt actually tell you to have a weapon in hand, I can see where some would get comfused   :)   just kidding man

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2009, 04:12:15 AM »
Next version will have an additional check...

Code: [Select]
sub khameleon_checker
  display yesno Will you be using a weapon?
    if #dispRes = yes
    {
      display ok ARM IT YOU TWIT!
      return
    }
    if #dispRes = no
    {
      display ok What? Your going to kill them with harsh language?$GET A WEAPON YOU TWIT!
      halt
    }
return
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 04:14:03 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2009, 01:17:36 PM »
phew, and I thought I was gonna Get Flammed for that Post

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 06:05:17 AM »
Updated: Reconfigured the mainloop to remove any evil goto's. Added the much desired Auto Honor and Attack sub.

As always, if you use this please report how it worked for you. Positive and especially Negative responses are needed to ensure this script is working as intended.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 08:57:53 PM »
I've run the Companion two times on Miasma now for the main purpose of gaining some honor.  I just had to make sure I was at least 1-2 tiles away from Miasma to the auto honor working. If your too close there's not enough time to target before inflicting damage. I mainly used EoO and Curse Weapon and I was able to farm Miasma all day long.

I'll keep testing it out and playing with it and see if I can find any hiccups in it. I'm not sure if there will be any conflicts if you use 'everything' that it the script has to offer.

I think a real good test for this script would be to use it on Dreadhorn and see what happens...

Cerveza have you put this up against DH?

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 11:03:21 PM »
Nope, I put up a "this lite" though... worked well.

Please, if you use it, report how it did. Feedback is the only way of knowing if something is broke.

Offline crameep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • crameep has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »
I'm gona have to look through this one to get some ideas on how to improve my for tamers Cerv, though My tamer script is great for Chiv/Archer/Tamer templates im still working on the magery templates as well. Maybe even come up with ways for users to build a customized template setup somehow.

Offline xeres

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • xeres has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 04:34:06 PM »
hmmmm, this project sounds mildly familiar....   ;D

*downloads current version*

Offline MrChumly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MrChumly has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2016, 03:28:27 PM »
I know this is an old post but tried it out and EoO and lightning strike worked, but it did not do the primary ability or counter attack. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:46:03 PM by MrChumly »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 07:58:39 AM »
I know this is an old post but tried it out and EoO and lightning strike worked, but it did not do the primary ability or counter attack. 

You're probably going to need to try and figure this out yourself.  Cerveza hasn't been active here for a few years now.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2016, 11:42:38 AM »
Don't want to promise anything, but I will look at it when I have some spare time.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2016, 05:54:14 PM »
Look to me that Cerveza add some feature in preparation of menu implementation.  So you could change between LS,or primary.  but he never get around it.   

Tags: