Author Topic: I'm back to UO----Am I ? Oh YES I AM !  (Read 1657 times)

Offline JustmakeitTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Justmakeit has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm back to UO----Am I ? Oh YES I AM !
« on: December 26, 2018, 04:05:26 PM »
Hi , Everybody !
After Years of trying MMOS I finally got back to UO. First i was brought to some Freeshards by a friend of mine, but then i tried to get my old OSI ACC back . TADAA--Chars still existed. Now im gettin more and more used to the changes and my old scripts wont work any longer. So im searching for a new source to make it a little easier and even faster. As im old now and my time is short resulting of hard work and even my kids ... I cant write scripts on myself . Im hanging around on several shards , because the population gets more and more less on the european shards...
I hope its enough said, if not , just tell me .
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:19:19 PM by Justmakeit »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back to UO----Am I ? Oh YES I AM !
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back to UO----Am I ? Oh YES I AM !
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 07:47:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: