Author Topic: 你好嗎?多多指教(How are you, Nice to meet you)  (Read 1495 times)

Offline ddooTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ddoo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
你好嗎?多多指教(How are you, Nice to meet you)
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:23:57 AM »
Hi Hope you are well!
As you can see(from subject) I am from Asia, currently playing at Hokuto。 I played UO back in 1998 for a very short while around 1 yr, but it'd made tremendous inspiration to my life. But as a student I couldn't afford too much time and money. Fast forward 20 yrs later, I am a father, and the itchiness of UO slowly crawled back.

I came back to UO for a while in 2016, but now it got me for real. I have been trying to find guidance online, since i am practically a noob, but there are so many outdated info, and then I found this forum where it seems people are still quite active.

I hope I can find more player from HK like me, but i am not sure whether there is any at all! Anyway, Thanks for the great effort of maintaining the site, so long lost player like me can return and learn without Yelling at Luna Bank too much!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: 你好嗎?多多指教(How are you, Nice to meet you)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 03:36:47 AM »
Welcome to the site! - Restricted status has been lifted.  You may now browse unimpeded.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 06:33:01 AM »

Thanks for your introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 06:39:03 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: