Author Topic: Feels so weird to be back here.  (Read 531 times)

Offline damiangrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • damiangr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Feels so weird to be back here.
« on: November 05, 2023, 08:19:51 PM »
Not sure what came over me today. As i sat there tired of playing Call Of Duty , Ultima Online just popped back in my head after what seems to be a life time away. To give a small back story i played ultima back when it first started and it was by far one of the best games. Have to admit i lost many work days being "sick" just to place the game. God how things have changed. The old days where a tamer could actually go into Feluca and kick some butt with his Dragon and Mare, where owning a castle made you the king of the game when going to the bank meant not being able to see your speech due to the amount of people talking at the same time. Needless to say those days are gone but i absolutely miss Idocs and even if just that it would be amazing to loot the crap out of those erased or gone accounts.

It will be very interesting what new changes have come that i am not aware of, but do i really want to know ? My economics revolve around two things. Finding and looting Idocs and selling those products, rest is just fun. Who knows maybe i will train a character to be a good fighter and do damage but most likely my lazy butt will just be running back and forth.

Hope to be able to join you all soon.
Best and have a great night everyone.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:24:05 PM by damiangr »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Feels so weird to be back here.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2023, 09:57:54 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline damiangrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • damiangr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2023, 01:51:04 PM »
Much appreciated and super excited. Time to do some Idocs lol.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 04:14:22 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: