Author Topic: Hello from UO ATL  (Read 587 times)

Offline soloplayerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • soloplayer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from UO ATL
« on: November 19, 2023, 01:50:17 PM »
Greetings fellow Ultima Online enthusiasts,

Allow me to introduce myself to this vibrant community of adventurers and crafters on the Atlantic shard and beyond. My journey in the world of Ultima Online began in 1999, and for many years, I immersed myself in its rich tapestry of virtual adventures. However, life led me to take a break from the realm of Britannia for a while, only to return during the trying times of the COVID-19 pandemic, seeking solace and camaraderie in the familiar landscapes of this beloved game.

In my travels throughout the lands of Ultima Online, I have honed my crafting skills and engaged in countless player versus environment (PVM) encounters, savoring the thrill of exploration and discovery. While some may revel in player versus player (PVP) battles, I find my satisfaction in the art of creation and cooperation.

P.S. my main toon is Gaston, I have a version on all the shards i play ATL,GL,SL, LA. and some others.

Recently, I've developed a growing curiosity about Orion, a facet of this vast virtual world that I have yet to fully explore. I hope to connect with fellow adventurers who can share their knowledge and experiences regarding Orion, allowing me to expand my horizons within the game.

I must admit that I am, for the most part, a private person. However, the allure of the Ultima Online community has drawn me out of my virtual shell, and I look forward to forging new friendships and embarking on fresh adventures with all of you. Together, let's continue to make Britannia a place of wonder, excitement, and camaraderie.

May your journeys be filled with prosperity and adventure, and I eagerly anticipate the stories we will share in this forum.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 03:01:01 PM by soloplayer »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from UO ATL
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 07:59:07 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from UO ATL
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 02:32:24 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: