Author Topic: Hi y'all! :-) Last time i played UO was... 2003!  (Read 879 times)

Offline nicorlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nicorl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi y'all! :-) Last time i played UO was... 2003!
« on: December 08, 2023, 02:08:47 PM »
Hello everyone! It's been many, many years since I played UO. Recently, they reopened a server I used to play on 20 years ago, and I'm reconnecting with the game. I didn't even know about Orion, and now I see the great community that still exists around UO!

Currently, I don't even remember the names of the Shards where I used to play, i just remember the name of one of them. However, most of them were PvP, and usually, there wasn't much to do. I managed to create different keyboard shortcuts in UO, and that was enough to have a great time!

The shard I do remember well is Coliseo UO. It's a Spanish-speaking shard. The creator decided to bring it back, and we are rebuilding the community that played on it 20 years ago. Now, everything in our lives is much faster, so we do macros much more than we enjoy the game. It's a pity... but unfortunately, times change.

Excited to be back,
Thanks to all of you who make this possible!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 02:14:35 PM by nicorl »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi y'all! :-) Last time i played UO was... 2003!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 02:39:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 03:24:13 PM »
 WELCOME!

Offline nicorlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nicorl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 03:15:14 PM »

Tags: