Author Topic: New Player Introductions  (Read 635 times)

Offline angrymavisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • angrymavis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Player Introductions
« on: December 12, 2023, 06:10:41 PM »
After several years of not playing, I have fallen back into the game I always wanted to play when I was young. It was the game all my friends played, but my parents would never let me. I begged my parents to give me my allowance and bought the game behind their backs and played when they were fast asleep.

Why did I come back to this game? Because it is the one game that I can play that reminds me of my rebellious childhood, when I noticed that no one would help me get what I wanted but me. Fast forward years later, when I applied the same attitude towards business and built a company that has a culture that helps people get past trauma and make something of themselves.

I would love to be apart of this forum to help advance my skills in Ultima Online, and it seems like a great community to be apart of and develop around. Hopefully, I get past the mod gods and join the community. :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Player Introductions
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 08:20:15 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Player Introductions
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 12:17:22 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: