Author Topic: Returning player making a quick introduction :)  (Read 654 times)

Offline PNWAnglerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • PNWAngler has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning player making a quick introduction :)
« on: December 26, 2023, 05:51:48 PM »
Hi Friends,

Just came back to UO and things have changed so much. I started back in '98 on Napa, then moved to Pacific, and then over to Atlantic. I have so many fond memories from those times but life made me take a break from about 2014 to now. Back when I did play we used to do a lot of PVP but also really liked spawns and some of the Peerless encounters.

So anyways, I am back now and messing around with all the new content. Masteries, Dragon Turtles, new Taming...  Sooo much new stuff to get into. That is what brings me here. I am trying hard to get some characters up and playable but it takes so much time. So hopefully I can learn from the people here and possibly use the great resources to get a leg up.

Anyways, thank you for all you do. I am excited to join this community.

Cheers

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Returning player making a quick introduction :)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 08:55:19 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Returning player making a quick introduction :)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 06:49:48 AM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: