Author Topic: Hello Here is my introduction ~  (Read 317 times)

Offline cat74Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cat74 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Here is my introduction ~
« on: January 13, 2024, 08:31:16 PM »
Hello. I'm a player in my late 40's playing the Ultima online game DEMISE in free shade.
I've been busy in this life, so I haven't actually played much.
Where I play, we do events during the Halloween and Christmas seasons. There are usually a lot of daily players, but I usually come online during the event season to interact with other players.
I've gotten a lot of help from scripts in developing my characters.
I especially needed it to help me become a Tamer GM.
Analyzing and modifying other people's scripts is something I haven't had the pleasure of doing in other games.
Recently, I came across a program called ORION, and I thought I could get some help from other experienced players, so I signed up and wrote this introduction.
However, due to my declining physical strength, I don't think I can play the game as hard as I did when I was younger.
The oldest person I've ever seen was a grandmother who was about 80 years old, and I remember that she enjoyed Ultima mainly by growing plants at home.
I'd rather learn to fish, grow plants, etc. than PVP.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Here is my introduction ~
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 06:57:05 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Here is my introduction ~
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 08:08:56 AM »
WELCOME!

Tags: