Author Topic: Hello Hello  (Read 2725 times)

Offline KuhlKyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KuhlKy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Hello
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:53:36 AM »
Hi all,

I go by the name of Kuhlky and actually was a member of UO Coders for awhile until life got in the way of things. I am an avid gamer when I get the chance to play, which sometimes is not near as often as I like. I just logged back into UO after many many months, theres been a lot of changes. I am really looking forward to trying out the new things. When I logged onto UO Coders a while back and saw that it didnt exist anymore I was disappointed. So when I started playing again I thought I would just have to wing it but then tonight I was looking for information on imbuing and found this site, saw some familiar names and decided to sign up.    :)

Ok lets see started playing UO when it first came out. All I really remember about it was the lag was so bad when you were in town you never wanted to go there, but everytime you walked past a certain point out of town someone killed you. Wasnt a lot of fun back then for me anyway. So needless to say gave it up til a few years later.

I have left UO many times over the years for other games but always come back. Last time I played, I learned that I really enjoyed trying to write scripts. I had a success or two mostly due to everyone's patience and guidance. So I am back and hope to meet new people and continue my scripting education. Later guys.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 03:02:46 AM »
Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 07:11:01 AM »
Thank you 12TimesOver appreciate it. Great to be back and am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 07:21:10 AM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 07:30:55 AM »
thank you gimlet

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 07:41:48 AM »
welcome back into the fold former uocoders member.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 09:53:40 AM »
Welcome to SUO and yes most of us made it over here but several fell by the way side.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 10:04:03 AM »
thanks ,

I have been checking things out and wow I still have a lot to learn. But I always did love a challenge. I did notice a thread about projects but they seemed to be very old. So if anyone needs some testers or whatever let me know I will be more than willing to try and help. I am on Atlantic usually after 7pm est time, and will be prowling the boards. I did go ahead and get the expansions but the only new skill I have trained is Mysticism (only been back 4 days). I was kind of shocked when there was only one Mysticism trainer at EasyUO and it didnt seem to work the way I wanted so I wrote my own a couple of days ago and it seems to be working. Its nothing fancy thats for sure. I downloaded the scriptuo and it says it can't recognize a command so there is probably a better way to write it, I just havent found it yet but I will lol.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 05:51:42 PM »
welcome aboard