0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Duque has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:37:58 AM »
Hi people my name is Sebastian from Spain  :P.

I am a really old player of UO I start playing 13 years old (always OSI shards), because of work i stop playing it long time...recently i have rediscover Ultima Online....with a lot of changes since i start playing....In this new stage i discover crafting and pvp, i have learn a lot since i returned.....

Recently i have discovered this forum with a lot of interesting script, i found it looking for idoc script and here i am :)

Looking forward to joining in on this forum and getting to know a few of you.

Sebas

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:28:31 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 05:48:02 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: