Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support  (Read 425123 times)

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester 1.29 with Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #1020 on: November 16, 2020, 01:33:06 AM »
Nevermind,  i manage to get the number already. :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:17:25 AM by jenovauh »

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nuscheltier has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: November 29, 2020, 10:01:53 AM »
Hi,

I love the script and it works quite neathly. The only issue is - that if I want to use Claw to evaluate the loot - the script does not move on after the first reward bag was obtained. Somehow claw seems to refuse to evaluate it. Do I have to set auto loot or anything else?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1022 on: November 30, 2020, 11:06:28 AM »
Hi,

I love the script and it works quite neathly. The only issue is - that if I want to use Claw to evaluate the loot - the script does not move on after the first reward bag was obtained. Somehow claw seems to refuse to evaluate it. Do I have to set auto loot or anything else?

Without the ability to run on OSI shards any longer, it's up to you to diagnose what's going on and where in the code it's getting stuck.  Not sure how many people still use this, so it would be helpful if there's anyone out there that still use this successfully and perhaps can lend a pointer or 2.

If you can locate in the code where you think the script is going wonky, I can recommend possible solutions.

Probably the first thing you should make sure of is uncheck the "automatic corpse looting" feature.  And also make sure you have a loot bag set in your backpack.  Finally, for testing, make sure you are not looting using both BMEval and the CLAw - just choose the CLAw.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:10:53 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nuscheltier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nuscheltier has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: November 30, 2020, 11:17:08 PM »
Hi TrailMyx,

First I do appreciate that you still answer and I do understand that you are not playing uo anymore (actually why? I just returned and the game is so much fun :D) and therefore surely have better things to do.

The heartwood quester stops at line 1108 (gosub TM_LootInProgress). TMClaw does not seem to start as it still stands at line 1.
It is however initialized and marked as running, also the quester seems to recognize it when it starts up.
I have set the loot bag, nothing is checked (autoloot etc) and only claw is checked in the quester menue.

Thanks anyways, still, its a pleasure to use this script!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:18:53 PM by Nuscheltier »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1024 on: December 01, 2020, 08:19:07 AM »
Are you running your EasyUO instance with administrator rights?  That's the kind of problem that everyone would be seeing.  Vewy odd.

Edit:
Just out of giggles, I stripped out the looting portion of the quester just so I could run on a container I have in my castle on Lexia.  Works fine for me.  One thing though that the quester should be doing is the bag must be opened before the looter can be run.  But in the status you should get something like "X items evaluated, X items looted" or something like that.  If the bag you are looking into isn't open, then the number of items evaluated will be 0.

So my setup is:
1) RunUO
2) No program like UOA, Razor or UOSteam running
3) running EasyUO with admin rights.
4) CLAw and test_quester running in the same instance or EUO, but in different tabs.

With this setup, this script runs fine and loots as expected (assuming the bag/container is open)  The quester automatically opens the bag though.  You should make sure that for your testing, you make sure that you aren't running BMEval; not sure if that part of the script ignores IDs or not.  My test shows the TM_LootInProgress sub works only as long as the script is evaluating and draging found items.

So I'm unsure what your problem is - I cannot replicate your issue.  I wish you luck trying to debug it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:55:07 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Thargorff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thargorff has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: December 27, 2020, 02:55:15 PM »
thank you for sharing this wonderful script, being running it all day, working like a champ

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1026 on: December 28, 2020, 09:08:15 AM »
thank you for sharing this wonderful script, being running it all day, working like a champ

The rare "Thanks" sans "But".  lol.  Awesome end to 2020!  Glad it works for ya!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Thargorff

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: December 28, 2020, 10:01:37 AM »
+1
I actually had hard time to let it go and stop for the night, was running so good, getting addicted to all these scripts, barely have time to play actual game hands on

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1028 on: December 28, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »
I actually had hard time to let it go and stop for the night, was running so good, getting addicted to all these scripts, barely have time to play actual game hands on

I remember the days when everyone "discovered" this script.  It was much different than what Sorrowmaster originally introduced and also ran 1000% better, but it was hilarious to see SO MANY people running the exact script.  Wandering around Heartwood on any shard and seeing everyone with beetles standing on the exact same spot and railing in/out of heartwood exactly the same.  No wonder so many people got flagged for scripting and banned. 

Do you see many people using it anymore?  I remember easily seeing 10-20 people per shard at a time. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Thargorff

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 29, 2020, 10:32:52 AM »
Ran it all day saturday and sunday, havent seen a single soul in heartwood. I did get my rare recipies and bunch of nice looking tallies. Of course i dont plat atlantic, that place could prob get you in trouble

Offline kvothe68

• Activity:
    0%
  • kvothe68 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: January 17, 2021, 10:01:42 AM »
Hello,

the script runs fine... i like it very much...

with one exception...

my bettle is always fatigued cause my char iss not dismounting the beetle. Does someone know what the problem is?

thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:35:05 AM by kvothe68 »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1031 on: January 17, 2021, 11:07:29 AM »
Sounds almost like you need to run through the guided setup again.  Did your beetle die at some point and you have a new one?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: January 17, 2021, 04:08:39 PM »
EJ F2P accounts are not allowed to ride a beetle if it has anything in the beetle's pack. Could that be the issue?
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: January 18, 2021, 11:43:35 AM »
Hi TrailMyx,

First I do appreciate that you still answer and I do understand that you are not playing uo anymore (actually why? I just returned and the game is so much fun :D) and therefore surely have better things to do.

The heartwood quester stops at line 1108 (gosub TM_LootInProgress). TMClaw does not seem to start as it still stands at line 1.
It is however initialized and marked as running, also the quester seems to recognize it when it starts up.
I have set the loot bag, nothing is checked (autoloot etc) and only claw is checked in the quester menue.

Thanks anyways, still, its a pleasure to use this script!

Wanted to answer this for you as i am currently running this for 2 days no issues. Set up your claw.. make sure that you DO NOT have anything checked on the bottom.. IE loot ground items etc.. set up your rules how you want them.. start claw, then the heartwood.. make sure you have 1 bag on you and 1 on bug. works perfectly..  make sure the menu is set up in quest for just claw only. Let me know if you have issues...

Offline kvothe68

• Activity:
    0%
  • kvothe68 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: January 19, 2021, 03:20:55 AM »
Hello,

the script runs fine... i like it very much...

with one exception...

my bettle is always fatigued cause my char iss not dismounting the beetle. Does someone know what the problem is?

thanks in advance!

Hello,

i think, i have found the issue.

I have changed the game play window size to 1024x768.

Now my bug walks and donĀ“t get fatiqued.