Author Topic: How do you make your millions?  (Read 4457 times)

Offline floofpunkittenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
How do you make your millions?
« on: December 09, 2013, 04:28:47 PM »
Ingots and gems seem to be a failure. I've only made about 3m from them in a week. Wood and leather isnt much better either.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: How do you make your millions?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:36:44 PM »
Buying low and selling high on your venders is still the best way to make millions. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »
IDOC  8)

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 04:52:58 PM »
  If you pick one hot item and buy every one for sale on search you can make major bank. You then resell one at a time for 3-5mil more and if there's days in between others trying to sell cheaper you can then set your profit even higher. It's just time consuming and cannot be done afk like the other stuff can.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
Honestly i have played crafter/vendor mall owner for many years, now a days i find my shard is dead and i prefer to still sell a full shop that players will come to cause it has it all. I find my biggest sellers are fish/lobsters, bod rewards, and imbued training suits. on average i pull close to 60 to 80 mill a week. since i have been back to uo, 5 castles, close to 400 mill sitting in a castle, and odds and ends galore. Just the way it is is all.

Rara

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 05:43:34 PM »
Buying low and selling high on your venders is still the best way to make millions. 

agreed!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 08:04:37 PM »
EVENT ITEMS....   This is the BEST way that I know of but you have to be able to compete at a certain level as well as have the shard shields or ability to X fer the drops you get.

Or...PvP gear.  Ultimately if it's hard to get and useful in PvP it's going to be worth a ton.  Uber splinter weps / greater - legendary clean arties / high end pets etc..

It's just a matter of how much play time do you have.... what level of scripting can you pull off and how ingeniously can you apply it etc.    For example anytime NEW content is added those with the ability are up and script farming immediatly.   Huge profits to be made in short windows of time.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 08:44:59 PM »
IDOCs, Duels, Event Items, Solicitation, PvP, Spawning.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »
I blackmail manwinc whenever I'm short of shopping gold.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 10:30:58 PM »
Nobama's Method definitely has the Best Gold Per Hour Yield you can Expect, but requires years of experience. 
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 04:14:09 AM »
I have been spawing on a shard with few pvpers I am lucky in that I have shard shields so I combine my scrolls and then take every thing I can to ATL to sell.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 07:54:25 AM »
I have been spawing on a shard with few pvpers I am lucky in that I have shard shields so I combine my scrolls and then take every thing I can to ATL to sell.

Selling on atlantic is competitive .. you often can sell for  higher prices on other shards due to lack of competition.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 08:30:35 AM »
Second that, Atl has the cheapest power scrolls available outside of maybe Seige. On the other hand, it's hard to sell quantity just about anywhere else. We used to farm on Drach and send to Atl and made billions as a guild but now with the shard shields EVERYONE does that.

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: