Ultima Online Bug Discussion > Public Bugs

Easy Bushido Gains 90+

<< < (3/3)

gimlet:
How about summoning to mirror images ?

manwinc:
Way to high of Mana Consumption And time Consuming. 99% Sure that you don't need to summon a familiar, just use 2 rabbits. But you have to loop telling them to attack you so the game thinks they are hostiles.

Coragin:

--- Quote from: gimlet on January 21, 2014, 05:39:43 PM ---How about summoning to mirror images ?

--- End quote ---
It could work, but if you are working Lightning Strike, you could possibly have necro, so summon a lesser familiar. :)

By the way gimlet, this get me into the super secret area?

_C2_:

--- Quote from: Coragin on January 21, 2014, 06:24:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: gimlet on January 21, 2014, 05:39:43 PM ---How about summoning to mirror images ?

--- End quote ---
It could work, but if you are working Lightning Strike, you could possibly have necro, so summon a lesser familiar. :)

By the way gimlet, this get me into the super secret area?

--- End quote ---

Frowns

HalfMercy:
Gaining Bushido skill after 90 was very easy for me by following this method:

Buy or craft the weakest (least additional item properties) 100% poison damage repeating crossbow you can. I have one with only 25% Stamina Leech. Sail a boat to Wyvern Island and park it just off the coastline. Lure as many Wyverns as possible near you. Remove all gear to your backpack. Proceed to fire at the Wyverns using Momentum Strike. You can gain up to 120 with this method and you barely do any damage to the monsters. However, you must keep their health bars up in case the *your bow does extra damage* piles on too much bonus damage. If you notice that any Wyverns are running low on hp, just swtich targets or even stop attacking and relax for a minute. They heal very quickly and you can be back at it again in no time at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version