Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Gold Farming

TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6

(1/29) > >>

TrailMyx:

--- Code: ---;===================================================================
; Script Name: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter 1.6
; Author: TrailMyx
; Version: 1.5
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI / FS(Alexandria)
; Revision Date: 08/29/2007
; Purpose:
;     Completely automate the operation of fishing up MIBs/Nets/Tmaps/pearls/scales/hides
;
; Features:
;     . Utilizes 4x4 resource gathering to hunt for sea serpents containing treasure.
;     . Automatically fishes until a sea serpent is encountered
;     . Utilizes Offensive selection until sea serpent is dead
;     . During combat, your character is healed using your Healing methon.
;     . Boat automatically moved to dead serpent location
;     . Sea serpent may be carved for hides, scales
;     . All loot is collected based upon user selections.
;     . All trash is deposited on dead sea serpent corpses
;     . Automatically travels to bank to deposit treasure and back to boat
;     . Script continues to run until selected ending condition is achieved.
;     . Once ending condition is achieved, your character will transport to save location
;       and automatically logout
;     . Save/Load user preferences
;     . Saves session loot to a log file.
;     . Many statistics collected.
;     . Randomly uses runes in rune blocks.
;
; Requirements:
;     . SMALL boat in deep water
;     . Runebook in main pack with:
;         rune 1 = Inn 1
;         rune 2 = Inn 2
;         rune 3 = Bank 1
;         rune 4 = Bank 2
;     . Boat key in main pack
;     . Container in bank for non-stackable items
;     . Container in bank for stackable items
;     . 100% LRC suit.  On OSI, it's best to have self-repair items.
;     . Scissors for cutting leather
;     . Dagger, knife for skinning sea serpents
;     . Offensive ability using Necromancy or Magery only
;     . Defensive healing ability using Magery, Necromancy, Chivalry, or bandages
;     . Start script standing on your boat at the key recall point.
;
;===================================================================

--- End code ---

This is a very old but still pretty stable version of my Full Auto Fisher.  It's not nearly as fast or has the features of the FaF, but it does bring in the MIB/Pearls/CNETs.  Please read the list of requirements in the header.  There are only three things you HAVE to setup for this to work:

1) MIB container in your bank
2) Stackable container in your bank (scales, hides, gold, pearls)
3) You have to setup your runebook according to what's described in the header!!
4) You should probably not use Razor/UOA.  This script writes to your window header for status.
5) Boat anti-blocking and serpent navigation requires you to have your boat pointing North.
6) Small boat, don't use a large one!

I just ran this as of 6/28/2008 on OSI, and it still works after all these years.  I also successfully fished up 1000s of MIBs on Alexandria (RunUO) with this script. 

You're pretty much on your own setting it up; I can't support it much.  Quick questions can be asked in the feedback thread, but other than that you are on your own.

For history's sake, I went back to an old archive to determine when I first wrote this script.  The first archived version I had of this was written 10/7/2004.  So this thing is OLLLLD!  Hopefully you'll find some use for it.

Hardyz:
Hey TM.  I've noticed that the fisher has been crashing here and there on me.  It also hasn't always been looting the serpents sometimes.  I've been trying to figure it out, but its so rare to happen.  I figured I'd post this here as a marker.  I'll let you know if I find out what is wrong or how to reproduce it.

TrailMyx:
tis the exevent drag/drop.  You'll have to fire Cheffe for that.  Not a whole lot I can do about it.  I know why it's not looting sometimes, but that was mostly-fixed in the FaF.  For this version, I'll let someone else fix it.  ;)

Nicar:
I'm assuming the full auto, and I have not been experiencing this issue. Only thing I am experiencing are ghost blocking in the water at times and one of my runes is on top of Yew bank and it doesn't like to find the banker some times.   But easy fix, change the rune, the other one.. well.. i don't care. I'd rather TM spend his time on SUO rather than fix it.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Nicar on July 10, 2008, 05:13:20 PM ---I'm assuming the full auto, and I have not been experiencing this issue. Only thing I am experiencing are ghost blocking in the water at times and one of my runes is on top of Yew bank and it doesn't like to find the banker some times.   But easy fix, change the rune, the other one.. well.. i don't care. I'd rather TM spend his time on SUO rather than fix it.

--- End quote ---

Yeh, the ghost blocking only happens when you are approaching a server boundary.  If you set yourself up correctly, you can pretty much avoid that issue.  I remember addressing this in a very much previous version of the fisher, but I don't think I ever really found a good fix for it because it would break another function that was working.  What's there would let me fish from server up to server down assuming my path was clear.  Almost might be worth a sail around the world to be sure there's nothing blocking you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version