TrailMyx:

--- Code: ---;=================================================================
; Script Name: TrailMyx's WarpSpeed Log to Board converter
; Author: TrailMyx
; Version: 1.0
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI ONLY!
; Revision Date: 3/22/2009
; Purpose:
;   Convert logs to boards at warp speed!
;
; Requirements:
;   1) Open all containers you want to convert.  Boards will be returned to the originating container
;   2) Axe in paperdoll
; Globals:
; Special Thanks:
;   Paulonius - refreshed Disclaimer
;
; Beta testers:
;
;=================================================================
; Disclaimer:  By downloading, copying, running or otherwise using this script, you accept the contents
; of this limited personal use licence agreement.
; This script is only authorized to be distributed on www.scriptuo.com.  If you purchase this script,
; or acquire it from any other source, it is not considered an authorized copy and should be deleted
; immediately. TrailMyx and www.scriptuo.com (Author) provide no warranty for use, function, or safe
; interaction with any software or hardware. User downloads and runs this script at his-her own risk
; User shall hold Author and the distribution site www.scriptuo.com harmless for any loss of
; items, accounts, money, virtual currency or items associated with the use of this script.
; User shall hold the author harmless for any consequences that may result from the use of this script as
; intended.  Furthermore, you promise not to distribute or sell this script to anyone without the express
; permission of the author, Trailmyx.
; Violation of this agreement will result in one or more of the following:
; litigation, www.scriptuo.com account termination, bad karma for your next life, and most definitely
; causing a black mark placed on your soul.
;
; I worked very hard to bring this script to you, so please use it responisibily and
; respectfully.  If you have any questions, please reach me at trailmyx@yahoo.com.
; (c) 2007 TrailMyx, All rights reserved.
;===================================================================

--- End code ---

Purpose:
Want to convert 1,000,000 stones worth of logs in no time at all?  This script is for you!

Directions:

Before you start this scripts, open all the containers you want to convert to boards.  This script knows what it can convert based on your carpentry or lumberjacking skill.

The boards will be returned to the same container.  Stacks of up to 60000 boards will be converted at once.

Enjoy!

Remember this is for OSI only.

manwinc:
Never thought about that technique..... And I even use it all the time at other things.... Jeez....

TrailMyx:
Ya, people commonly used it on leather.  But with the new logging changes, I kinda figured that it might work.  *CHECK*

Minus:
Man that just blew my mind when i picked up the whole stack and choped it. I have been using one my friend and i changed to get to work well i put my Axe id in... this is awsome. thanks

TrailMyx:
It's fun because you can do the same thing with just in-game macros, but not at Warp Speed!  :)

Glad you liked it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version