Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Crafting

Tinker Trainer

(1/12) > >>

Paulonius:
Paulonius' Tinker Trainer

This script is a simple tinker trainer for going from 0 to GM using a minimum of ingots.  CEO's trainer was not working for me and it has always annoyed me that it makes heating stands instead of the newer jewelry options that take fewer ingots. The script is not super fast at the transition point from 25 to 35.  I left this dead spot in to conserve ingots as you don't lose ingots on failure with clock parts, but you do with gears.  I will look at how it goes and may change this if it hangs for too long, but you get a lot of free gains in there if you are not in a huge hurry. The script will save gears, clockparts and lockpicks, but will trash the spoons, bracelets and rings.  Estimate approximately 15,000 ingots and 10 hours from 0 - 100 tink.

WARNING: This script throws away any bracelets, rings, and a variety of other junk that might be in your backpack. Don't have anything you want to keep in your backpack.

Set Up

Be standing within reach of a trashbarrel
Have a tinker kit in your backpack
Have a secure with only iron ingots on the top level that you can reach
If you are working at the bank have the iron ingots in a bag in the bank box.  
The ingot secure/bag should also have some tinker kits if you are at zero skill

UPDATE 25 May 2011 - Version .30 (In Testing)

Intriduced a new structure to the crafted item check that should eliminate the issue there
Refined Siege Perilous RoT wait gains.  RoT waits are triggered by using the script on Siege Perilous.

There are a couple of things I still need to put into this script which include, but are probably not limited to:

1. Full Backpack safeguard
2. Skill tracker
3. Open status bar sub
4. A wait in the trash sub for a full trash barrel (not necessary at bank). As currently built its not an issue if your toon is the only one throwing things in the trash as the cycle takes longer on everything but spoons than the trash cycle.
5. Menu control for halting the script that triggers backpack cleanup.

Wilk:
Used it last night to finish off my mid 80's tinker. No hangups, no problems Paul.

Thanks!

Peppar:
Useing this now and no problems at all. Would love a menu to see my gains but thats just a ++ I guess. It does the work perfect and soon at 100 now.

Thanks for the script.

Paulonius:
Updated the craft gumps for publish 65

Ultima:
Very Nice Paul. I used it from 90 this morning before I left for work and it was really fast. I think it took 2-3 hours to finish off the last 10 points.

The last time I used CEO's tinker and the last 10 points took me forever. I remember setting it up prior to work and comming back and it still not having reached 100.

Kudos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version