Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Gold Farming

TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman

(1/244) > >>

TrailMyx:

--- Code: ---;===================================================================
; Script Name: TrailMyx's Full-Auto Fisherman 2.0j
; Author: TrailMyx
; Version: 2.0k
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI / FS(Alexandria)
; Revision Date: 08/29/2007
; Purpose:
;     Completely automate the operation of fishing up MIBs/Nets/Tmaps/pearls/scales/hides
;
; Features:
;     . Utilizes 4x4 resource gathering to hunt for sea serpents containing treasure.
;     . Automatically fishes until a sea serpent is encountered
;     . Utilizes Offensive selection until sea serpent is dead
;     . During combat, your character is healed using your Healing methon.
;     . Boat automatically moved to dead serpent location
;     . Sea serpent may be carved for hides, scales
;     . All loot is collected based upon user selections.
;     . All trash is deposited on dead sea serpent corpses
;     . Automatically travels to bank to deposit treasure and back to boat
;     . Script continues to run until selected ending condition is achieved.
;     . Once ending condition is achieved, your character will transport to save location
;       and automatically logout
;     . Save/Load user preferences
;     . Saves session loot to a log file.
;     . Use multiple safe logout and bank runes
;     . Many statistics collected.
;     . Randomly uses runes in rune blocks.
;
; Requirements:
;     . SMALL boat in deep water
;     . Runebook in main pack with at least:
;       = 1 rune for a safe logout point
;       = 1 rune for a bank
;     . Boat key in main pack
;     . Container in bank for non-stackable items
;     . Container in bank for stackable items
;     . 100% LRC suit.  On OSI, it's best to have self-repair items.
;     . Sissors for cutting leather
;     . Dagger, knife for skinning sea serpents
;     . Offensive ability using Necromancy, Magery, or Archery buffed with Chivalry (optional)
;     . Defensive healing ability using Magery, Necromancy, Chivalry, or bandages
;     . Start script standing on your boat at the key recall point.
;     . If you haven't run the Guided Setup yet, it's best to start at a bank location.
;
; Special Thanks:
;     Valuable testing/feature input by j4bber, MissyMoose, Bookwyrm, sss567, Hoby, Gimlet
;====================================
; Revision History:
;===================================================================
; ToDo:
;  . Item evaluation with TM_CLAw
;
;===================================================================

--- End code ---

Locate all references to "HTD".  If you use the program ScriptUO, it's easy to search.  Here's the results from TM_fullautofisherman30b:

--- Code: easyuo ---1603:   gosub TransferItems NULL SVH_XVH_HTD_UDF_EQD_UVH -1 #BACKPACKID %container_MIBs1813:   gosub CheckandDragSpecial HTD !serpcont EUOCheckBox21 #false ; mibs (ancient)1814:   gosub CheckandDragSpecial HTD_UVH_RVH !serpcont EUOCheckBox8 #false ; mibs %check_loot_asos1900:       if #FINDTYPE = HTD1921:       if #FINDTYPE = HTD ; MIB, but ancient?1958:         if #FINDTYPE in HTD_UVH_RVH1997:   finditem SVH_XVH_HTD_UDF_UVH C_ , #BACKPACKID2007:   if #FINDTYPE in HTD_UVH 
change these lines to the following (your line numbers may vary if you've made any changes to the script yourself [note adding "AWJC"]:

--- Code: easyuo ---1603:   gosub TransferItems NULL SVH_XVH_HTD_UDF_EQD_UVH_AWJC -1 #BACKPACKID %container_MIBs1813:   gosub CheckandDragSpecial HTD_AWJC !serpcont EUOCheckBox21 #false ; mibs (ancient)1814:   gosub CheckandDragSpecial HTD_UVH_RVH_AWJC !serpcont EUOCheckBox8 #false ; mibs %check_loot_asos1900:       if #FINDTYPE = AWJC1921:       if #FINDTYPE = AWJC ; MIB, but ancient?1958:         if #FINDTYPE in HTD_UVH_RVH_AWJC1997:   finditem SVH_XVH_HTD_UDF_UVH_AWJC C_ , #BACKPACKID2007:   if #FINDTYPE in HTD_UVH_AWJC 
Special note:
The archery feature is not recommended.  Use at your own annoyance.

Nicar:
Well, ran this the other day, 11 straight hours, was fishing when I got home from work. Awesome bro!.

TrailMyx:
I'm glad it still works! lol.  Glad you enjoyed it.  Bookwyrm did get his monies worth out of it. He had 5 accounts running 24-7 with it.

Pearls:
I started running this today, i started with 65 fishing and now few hours later im 69.3 so its going well. Cant wait to get my first deep sea serpent kill. Already went out to buy a juka king bow, horselord and a quiver of lightning. Any suggestion maybe on a perfect archer/fisher template? Maybe something to be 100 fishing and a 100% Leviathan solo killa'?

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Pearls on July 19, 2008, 09:12:30 AM ---I started running this today, i started with 65 fishing and now few hours later im 69.3 so its going well. Cant wait to get my first deep sea serpent kill. Already went out to buy a juka king bow, horselord and a quiver of lightning. Any suggestion maybe on a perfect archer/fisher template? Maybe something to be 100 fishing and a 100% Leviathan solo killa'?

--- End quote ---

Ever since I added the archery/chiv combo to the offensive template, with a slayer bow you are pretty much safe from everything since you will normally 2hit the normal serpents and 3hit the deep sea serpents.  So the sky's the limit regarding this.  Actually, if you have a slayer spellbook, a normal mage would work too since it will automatically equip your slayer book before it spanks the serps.  Many ways to play with it....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version