; v2.0a - Fixed spelling error, timout lol;
; v2.5 - Added CLAW support               ;
;=========================================;

; Adjust these for your preference
set %monsters FD_HI_ ; demons and succubi
set %timeout 25 ; app. time in seconds between kills
set %mana_consecrate 15
--- End code ---

This script has been made in a way to help negate the "creature corpse bug".

Please use it and post any feedback.

ToDo List:
- add CLAw and Healer awareness
- add hotkey honor

v2.0 - rewrite, no hotkey, no CLAw or Healer awareness

UPDATED 11/27/09

v2.0a - fixed spelling error causing kill timeout to constantly activate. timout LOL

UPDATED 02/07/10

v2.5 - added CLAw looting awareness. Will pause while looter is active
- modified Consecrate Weapon for auto recast and mana checks

Modified Version 01/DEC/11

v2.5a - Changed things around a bit. Setup will ask you to set your lightning strike icon, and then move to the position you want to farm from. Once there press ALT + F10 to begin the script.

Lightning Strike now built in, NOTHING ELSE. Chiv things would be easy to include but I have removed Chiv from my Sampire. Script will now always keep Lightning Strike active. You must keep your Lightning Strike icon uncovered, and do not move it at any time. LS uses pixel scanning to identify if the icon is "active". If the pixels are covered or moved it will see the wrong pixel color and continuously toggle LS on and off.

Also included a "It's running away - FOLLOW IT" routine. Script will wait 20 seconds for monster to approach and melee begin. Then it will constantly find the monster and check it's distance. If the monster begins to move away the script will pathfind to follow.

Once the monster is dead, the script will look for CLAw looting activity. If you are running CLAw then the script pauses to allow CLAw to evaluate and loot the corpse. After looting is complete, script will move the character back to starting position.

Version 2.5a is untested as of 1 Dec 2011.

Cerveza:
Updated 7/16/09

V2.0 released - complete rewrite from v1.0

Ajax:
Great

Traegon:
Out of curiosity, I noticed this script's first revision was published almost immediately after the snippet I posted on EUO.  ( http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38194&highlight= ) The code structure is amazingly similar and even the name is oddly familiar.  Granted, you're doing more now than mine did then, but my newest version exceeds the snippet, too.  Auto-detects how to play based on highest skill, runs rails, chases down monsters, meanders to reduce afk obviousness.  Got me over 100 tokuno arties.  :)  I never published my updates because they didn't feel that my script was worth a mention, and when I saw yours over here not soon after, I didn't want to steal your thunder.

My question is: Was this based or taken from my snippet?  It's pretty cool to see so many similarities.

TrailMyx:
Hmm, I guess I'm not seeing the similarities.  Even the main loop is different since Cerveza is absolutely allergic to the GOTO statement.  lol  That's got Cerveza written all over it!  heheh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version