Author Topic: Whammy  (Read 77125 times)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Whammy
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »
Yeah, once upon a time its how I farmed gold. Had 3 Guys, 1 guy would summon mirror images, the other two would just stand there ready. That makes 16 of the Guardians. 1 Swing from a Blaze of death insta dropped all of them (Assuming it landed :( ) and 1 guy looted bones while the other guy looted gold. Was HOTTTTTT
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Larppa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 08:19:03 AM »
Hmm i need some help gearing my whammy, i've ran into a situation where i cannot afford proper jewels and i need to decide between getting ones with plain dci 15 or ones with like 10'ish dci and di with some +skill, and i wonder if capping DCI has higher importance than getting extra damage?

Scrripty

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 09:10:05 AM »
Hmm i need some help gearing my whammy, i've ran into a situation where i cannot afford proper jewels and i need to decide between getting ones with plain dci 15 or ones with like 10'ish dci and di with some +skill, and i wonder if capping DCI has higher importance than getting extra damage?

45 dci is bare minimum.  I recommend going up tho until Divine Fury doesn't lower you under 45...  But you can easily get by with 45.  Just remember that Divine Fury LOWERS your defence chance increase until it wears off... so even tho you HIT more and SWING faster, you GET HIT MORE also. :)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 09:19:28 AM »
I think the magic number is 70. That's where you are completely Divine proof.

Tough to hit 70 DCI and keep resists up, especially in Vamp. Not as difficult in Wraith form.

Heart of the Lion + Fey Leggings = 35
Ring + Bracelet = 30
Quiver = 5

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 09:58:39 AM »
And damage is always the most important because that's what determines how much life/mana/stamina you leech.  I would probly rate things in this order:  Damage/Defense/(stamina/dex)/hld/hpi then everything else after, like hpr/sr/mr/mi all those... but in general, that first list is pretty good for order of what you want.  High damage/defense, then stamina/dex, hit lower defense, and everything else you can.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »
I'm going to work on ingredients for my Whammy weaps... not really that difficult to get...

40 Damage
40+ Hit Lower Attack
40+ Hit Stamina Leech

That leaves room for slayer, life/mana leech, fireball, etc....
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 11:13:54 AM »
I'm going to work on ingredients for my Whammy weaps... not really that difficult to get...

40 Damage
40+ Hit Lower Attack
40+ Hit Stamina Leech

That leaves room for slayer, life/mana leech, fireball, etc....

I'd say, if it's a spawn weapon, hit area based on spawn, to give it a little oomph and help drag spawn in. :)  If it's a straight up single monster slayer... I say lightning to help kill it... I've also had some trouble with Hit Lower Attack and Hit Lower Defense... some people say they stack... but I don't believe they do.  I think if one hits, its active, then it another hits, that ones active... one at a time is how I believe it works.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2010, 02:13:09 AM »
hit area pissed me off.  I do champ spawns not in war mode, so the nearest monster will highlight flag for you.  Hit area takes this away and I am forced into war mode, means always having to double click the nearest thing.  Can suck when you are surrounded by non-casters.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Scrripty

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2010, 06:36:28 AM »
hit area pissed me off.  I do champ spawns not in war mode, so the nearest monster will highlight flag for you.  Hit area takes this away and I am forced into war mode, means always having to double click the nearest thing.  Can suck when you are surrounded by non-casters.

Not if you use the spawn script.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 07:08:21 AM »
It still dont always target nearest.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 07:11:24 AM »

I think it targets "most dangerous" first.

Offline Larppa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
Just a small Q, does anyone have a tip where i could train bushido with momentum strike (since on my FS they have made it hellish to level with multiaccounts)?

Scrripty

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »

It does if you set it to one tile, noob. :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »
Thats just a silly thing to have to do Twinkle McNugget.... it should located everything with a ten tile radius and then go....  HMm........

If Manwincs_Guildmaster = Target
WTF PWN
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »
It works fine the way it is.  The ONLY things it doesn't target closest are A: things not in the list, and B: some things that it scans when it first starts, which is stupid, but I didn't write it. :)  It works fine, and I just use it at one tile cause then you can make it attack any creature you like, which is WAY better imo. :)

Tags: