Author Topic: Mwinc. Imbuing Trainer  (Read 115363 times)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mwinc. Imbuing Trainer
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2014, 04:38:56 PM »
After i finished training to legendary i found out that the gems in Ter Mur are even cheaper then in the gypse camps... Coincidence on my shard or is there a reason?

my ultimate Crafting Skill trainer

:o

IIRC, all gems on all facets start out at the same price. But as you buy them up, the price rises. Every 1000 bought it goes up I believe. So perhaps you checked prices after someone bought a bunch from the camp.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2014, 11:55:40 PM »
IIRC, all gems on all facets start out at the same price.

So if price for ruby is 84 before server down, it will still be 84 after server up. Price is set 1x on facet birth, then regulated by the players.

But as you buy them up, the price rises. Every 1000 bought it goes up I believe.

Aye. After you make 2 purchases of 500, the maximum amount of a single resource you can buy off an npc vendor, the price goes up with 1 gold piece.

So perhaps you checked prices after someone bought a bunch from the camp.

Yes mostlikely the case hehe :)

Here's what i've learned about the random gypsy camps (from personal experience and some Googly work).
  • They spawn in predefined locations in Ilshenar (see the stratics link i posted earlier in this thread)
  • Camps spawn and despawn 1-3 times a day, at the different locations.
  • Whenever a random camp spawns, goods are priced at base price (BP)
  • These are the possible NPC's and their interesting goods:
    • The Gypsy Banker: open bankbox (can't buy contracts or commodity deeds)
    • The Vagabond: gems, ingots (BP 8), boards (BP 3)
    • The Fortune Teller: reagents (seemed to be same price as regular trammel NPC)
    • The Iron Worker (blacksmith): ingots (also gives out BODS)
    • The Gypsy Maiden (provisioner): arrows (BP 3), bolts (BP 5)

Personally i've only found ingots at 8gp, boards at 3gp, arrows & bolts at 10 gp. Probably someone who makes it a habit to check for camps and buy everything up :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2014, 12:20:40 AM »
But as you buy them up, the price rises. Every 1000 bought it goes up I believe.

Aye. After you make 2 purchases of 500, the maximum amount of a single resource you can buy off an npc vendor, the price goes up with 1 gold piece.

Actually i performed a little test:
  • Buy 500 ingots @ 8gp
  • Buy 499 ingots @ 8gp

Now we circumvent the system by buying 499/500 @ 8gp instead of 9gp.
  • Buy 500 ingots @ 8gp

Nice! Made profit already.
That works but... Let's test out more :)

So we have bought 1.499 items. Are you thinking what i'm thinking?
  • Buy 500 ingots @ 9gp
  • Buy 1 ingot @ 9gp

Yup, now the price is @ 10gp.
So in short, we can only profit 1 x 499gp the first purchase by using this method haha :)

IIRC, all gems on all facets start out at the same price.
So if price for ruby is 84 before server down, it will still be 84 after server up. Price is set 1x on facet birth, then regulated by the players.

Ok i'm confused now... Do NPC base prices reset every server up? I just checked 1 vendor and there it did reset (yesterday i bought items and raised the price, now it's back at base), another one it didn't or the base price must be a lot higher for the same item on a different NPC... Or is this a bug?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:33:48 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2014, 06:28:06 AM »
Alright, Breaking this script out again to train up some new imbuers for the first time in 3 Years. Going to give it some updates.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Pirate Roberts

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pirate Roberts has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
I ran this the other day, and found it is important to have 100 Arms lore.  I started with a guy that had 50 imbue, and 0 Armslore who was a gargoyle.  No increase in skill.  So I dropped the skill to 40, and it gained to a point, 45-46 ish, no more gains.  So I figured that due to the 35% DI on the hammer, as opposed to the 40% DI on one crafted by someone with 100 Armslore, it dropped the item weight to a point where I would not gain past the 40 ish skill level.  So, I stoned the skill off of the last guy I trained up and started fresh from 40 at around 2 pm.  By midnight I was at 112 ish.

This is a great script, now on to train up armslore for the character I'm training it up for.

Thank you very much for this script, it is up and running as I type, Dec 5,2014.

• Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2014, 10:06:21 PM »
Yeah I'm playing with lowering when it starts doing certain things.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Pirate Roberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2014, 07:19:19 AM »
I'm running it now with 100 arms lore and for some reason I'm still stuck at 49.2.  I then logged onto the first character I trained it up on flawlessly and got it to 120 again on him.  I'll just stone it over, no problem.  I was wondering, and I'll try to figure it out if you prefer.  Now that I'm at 120, I'd like to modify this script to just make and unravel dull hammers, for the pink stuff, so I can farm a ton of it up and turn it in for quests.  One dull ingot gives three of the pink at the queens soulforge.  So I plan on heading in with a beetle carrying dull copper ingots and targeting that as my secure, the farming up the resource.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm sure it is very easy for someone like you, however, I'm still stuck in 1980 (aka I can make the flashy light on the VCR stop).

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »
The fix to that is to change this part

if #Skill < 550
Gosub Train_550
if #Skill >= 550 && #Skill <= 600

To this

if #skill < 490
gosub Train_550
if #Skill >= 490 && #Skill <= 600
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Pirate Roberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2014, 10:41:22 PM »

if #Skill < 550
Gosub Train_550

To this

if #skill < 490
gosub Train_550

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I see all of this mention of skills getting stuck and I think I figured it out.  I'll admit I didn't read every post here, but I was stuck at 49.2.  Nothing was working, I trained up to 100 Armslore, still nothing.  I trained it up twice on a guy, a different guy, and the templates were identical.  There was only one difference....... The new guy didn't have a 120 scroll yet.  So I got the 50 Relics together and ate the scroll and hit play....Instant gains.

So...
GM Armslore
Gargoyle
GM Tinker
Likes Hammocks
120 Imbue scroll eaten
Hit play.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2014, 05:16:46 AM »
It was originally written for humans because they get better gains.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Pirate Roberts

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2014, 04:06:50 PM »

if #Skill < 550
Gosub Train_550

To this

if #skill < 490
gosub Train_550

I've edited this with al of my skill and understanding, and it will run through a set of making and unraveling dull copper tinkered hammers, unravel and put the pink stuff in my secure, and then stop.  How can I make it to keep going and continuously make dull copper hammer, unravel pack and put in secure, get more ingots and repeat?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2014, 07:56:38 PM »
I'm training a new Imbuer and I'm trying ur.  Just notice that it only attempts 10 successfully imbue before it unravel item.  Been trying to find where to mod it to go to 20/20 but can't find it.   can you help me out.  

Update:  now that I'm at 75 and using Golden hammer.  it try to imbue 20 time ( fail and success together) still not getting 20/20  Not a really big deal, but will be nice to have.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:33:04 PM by The Ghost »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2014, 09:32:34 PM »
I've edited this with al of my skill and understanding, and it will run through a set of making and unraveling dull copper tinkered hammers, unravel and put the pink stuff in my secure, and then stop.  How can I make it to keep going and continuously make dull copper hammer, unravel pack and put in secure, get more ingots and repeat?

Is it giving you a message when it stops?

Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2014, 09:35:48 PM »
Everything working fine  not problem running it.

except that when u build it we can only imbue 10/10 not we can do 20/20.   I was wondering how to change that  counter. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2014, 09:36:37 PM »
Code: [Select]
for %Number 1 24
{
Gosub Resource %Secure %Resource3 0 10 100
Gosub Resource %Secure TKR 0 5 50
Gosub Reimbue_Last
}

What's the exact message it gives you when you can't imbue the item anymore
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: