Author Topic: Must Have Apps  (Read 4176 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Must Have Apps
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:17:39 AM »
+1
Not ones that are cute or fuzzy, but applications that you seamlessly use all the time, almost to the point of the app seeming like part of the phones stock features.

Mint.com comes to mind. I bring it up all the time like it's a natural part of my phone .I only use about 25% of it's features and it's amazing. Tracks three different bank accounts for me which consist of 6 different checking/savings and two insurance. All that and like I said - I only use about 25% of what it can do.

*Now that I posted that I'm looking on the website and see I can do some stuff online that I wanted done. Pretty amazing. I may be up to 30% use now :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:21:57 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: